Super Delegation

g.gatibel...@gmail.com

May 3, 2016, 10:10:18 AM5/3/16
hi ,

i'm trying to make a "super delegation" ( full delegation of a user ).
- my goal is for an assistant to being able of making a request for a director.
- the assistant must still be able to emit a request for himself.
- all user got 10 metadata used for the request and we got sso.

can you help me ?

( if i disable the sso for the director they can give their account to their assistant ? is this workaround viable despite of the security breach )

regards

Gary Gatibelza
Neopost France

Murali

May 4, 2016, 6:51:45 AM5/4/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, g.gatibel...@gmail.com
Hi Gary,

Please refer to similar query answered in here. We recommend not to share the a/c credentials across the users in your account.

If you require any additional help, specific to your application design, please raise a case on Support Portal, our team would be able to solve with Professional Services.

Regards,
Murali
Fujitsu RunMyProcess