active column of an array widget in only one screen

ingen...@bammtech.cl

Mar 25, 2015, 2:27:20 PM3/25/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
How can I make a column of a array widget active only in one screen and not in another?
In my case, I want the column "descuento" is active only in the "validacion" screen and not "iniciar"
screen 1.jpeg
screen 2.jpeg

Bidisha Das

Mar 25, 2015, 11:22:05 PM3/25/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,
You can use java script : id_array.id_columnname.setActive(false);  in the screen where you want the particular column to be inactive.
Please keep this js active only for that screen.

Thanks & Regards
Bidisha

Grupo Ingenieria

Mar 26, 2015, 8:56:15 AM3/26/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
thanks Bidisha.

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Grupo Ingenieria

Apr 6, 2015, 7:08:52 PM4/6/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Another question, is possible to do the same thing but I want to one column can be visible only in one screen? I try this script "id_arreglo.id_precio_view2.setVisible(false);" but that failed.
 Can you help me please?

Bidisha Das

Apr 7, 2015, 3:39:44 AM4/7/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,
You can use: id_array.setColumnVisible('Column_index',0); and 0 is a boolean function which means false. You can put 1 if you want to set visibility of the column as true.
Column index starts at 0.

Thanks & Regards
Bidisha

Grupo Ingenieria

Apr 8, 2015, 8:47:09 AM4/8/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
thank you both of you

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Pankaj Kumar

Apr 8, 2015, 11:34:21 AM4/8/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, Grupo Ingenieria
Hi,

you can use the "setColumnVisible" for visible/invisible the column of the array widget.

id_array_widget.setColumnVisible( columnIndex, boolean);

i.e.   id_arreglo.setColumnVisible(0,false)

You can refer to the below link for more information on methods of the array widget.
Pankaj Kumar