Task Connector 4000

irina....@gmail.com

Nov 18, 2016, 1:18:16 AM11/18/16
I try to use simple one step process to run public REST service http://ip.jsontest.com/json, which returns {"ip": "216.14.192.228"}.
I created the provider with "ip.jsontest.com/" and connector with "json/".
I can launch the provider and it returns the value (file attached).
But when I try to use this connector in the one step process it returns
the error:
Task "get ip" (id: 1[0] - status: ACTIVE): Bad Request (400) - The request could not be understood by the server due to malformed syntax (1 attempt)

I tried to add output variable "ip" with no value and with value {ip} without any difference.

Can you please help?

1.png

Murali

Nov 18, 2016, 2:06:33 AM11/18/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, irina....@gmail.com
Hi Irina,

Thank you for contacting RunMyProcess Support.

We found that your mail-id is not registered with us.
It would be great, if you could provide registered mail-id and Account-ID  with RunMyProcess .

This is to ensure we track and support only active accounts.

Regards,
Murali
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

Muralikrishna Kummaragunta

Nov 18, 2016, 11:38:49 PM11/18/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, Irina Averin
Hi Irina,

Good Day.

Thank you for sharing your registered mail-id in RunMyProcess.

Attached is the connector configuration that you should be using.
You could find the related "Accept media type" for the connector, by testing the result details from DHC extension on Chrome.

Hope this helps to fix the error at your end. Let us know for additional information.

Regards,
Murali
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

On Sat, Nov 19, 2016 at 9:44 AM, Irina Averin <irina....@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,
I logged into RunMyProc with the following account: irina....@au.fujitsu.com.
I've just started the dive into RunMyProcess, so I don't the difference between mail-id and Account-ID.

Regards,
Irina
10566 - Connector Config.PNG
Connector testing using DHC.PNG

Muralikrishna Kummaragunta

Nov 19, 2016, 2:09:08 AM11/19/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, Irina Averin
Hi Irina,

I am able to reproduce the error locally and will keep you updated with the solution, as we investigate the RMP logs for this.

Also suggestion for connector URL is : users/${id}, and the inputs should be id / ${id} (Name/Value).

Request you to please keep "suppor...@runmyprocess.com" in all future communications and raise a new topic for any other queries on Developer Community.

Regards,
Murali
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

On Sat, Nov 19, 2016 at 11:45 AM, Irina Averin <irina....@gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks a lot for the quick response.

I want to be able to send the parameter to the service and to display more complex json object on the screen. So I use public rest service: https://jsonplaceholder.typicode.com/users/?id=1, which will return

{

  "id": 1,

  "name": "Leanne Graham",

  "username": "Bret",

  "email": "Sin...@april.biz",

  "address": {

    "street": "Kulas Light",

    "suite": "Apt. 556",

    "city": "Gwenborough",

    "zipcode": "92998-3874",

    "geo": {

      "lat": "-37.3159",

      "lng": "81.1496"

    }

  },

  "phone": "1-770-736-8031 x56442",

  "website": "hildegard.org",

  "company": {

    "name": "Romaguera-Crona",

    "catchPhrase": "Multi-layered client-server neural-net",

    "bs": "harness real-time e-markets"

  }

}

I need to supply the id at the end of the URL and then display company.name on the screen.

I created connector this way. (Connector URL as “users/{id}”)

The DHC works fin and returns expected result:

Then I did simple 2 step process to read the “id” from the launch screen and display  and display “company .name” on the validation screen.

When I try to launch process it produces “Task "read data" (id: 1[0] - status: ACTIVE): Communication Error (1001) - The connector failed to complete the communication with the server (3 attempts))” error.

It looks like I’m missing the whole concept…

On Sat, Nov 19, 2016 at 3:08 PM, Muralikrishna Kummaragunta <mkummaragunta@runmyprocess.com> wrote:
[...]

Murali

Jan 5, 2017, 11:09:33 PM1/5/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, irina....@gmail.com
Hi Irinia,

Could you please test your process/connector and confirm that its been resolved at your end by latest.

Awaiting for your feedback.

Muralikrishna Kummaragunta

Jan 5, 2017, 11:14:22 PM1/5/17
to Irina Averin, Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community
Ok. Thanks.

On Fri, Jan 6, 2017 at 9:41 AM, Irina Averin <irina....@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,
Yes, thanks, the issue was resolved.