Completed task in a report

banerjee...@gmail.com

Sep 8, 2015, 4:07:22 AM9/8/15
Hi team,

In my report tab i am configuraing it in a way so that it can show what are the task assigned to me, and what are task completed by me, for task assigned, with the new release of rmp we have in build filter which is Assigned to Connected user. But what if i want to display under the same tab the task which are completed by me?

Can you sujjest me how to do this?

Regards,
Somjit.

Pankaj Kumar

Sep 8, 2015, 7:58:44 AM9/8/15
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, Somjit Banerjee
Hi Somjit,

In WI Report built-in filter " Assigned to" to " Connected user" will fetch the tasks assigned to the user. For accessing the tasks (completed + assigned) by the user you need to create the custom measures to filter the record.

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Somjit Banerjee

Sep 9, 2015, 6:10:31 AM9/9/15
to Pankaj Kumar, Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community
Hi Pankaj,

One more query, can you tell me what does the involved action, and involved user filters do, what are their functionalities? And one more thing in rmp basket , under my_task there is a section called completed, what kind of filter is use to generate that?

Please sujjest...

Regards,

Pankaj Kumar

Sep 9, 2015, 6:26:06 AM9/9/15
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, Somjit Banerjee

Somjit Banerjee

Sep 10, 2015, 2:58:14 AM9/10/15
to Pankaj Kumar, Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community
Hi Pankaj,

I am using the following filter as per i understood from the link Invloved action contains Updated, but while i am doing so, the resultant output is not generated, am i dong any thing wrong?? in this???

Pankaj Kumar

Sep 13, 2015, 2:50:42 PM9/13/15
to Somjit Banerjee, Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community
Hi Somjit.

For "Involved Action" filter please try any of the value from "[CREATE, SAVE, VALIDATE, CANCEL and TIMEOUT]"
To use the filter like "Updated", please try VALIDATE filter to get the expected result.

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

Somjit Banerjee

Sep 14, 2015, 12:22:10 AM9/14/15
to Pankaj Kumar, Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community
Dear Pankaj,

Thanks for the reply, the issue has been resolved.

Regards,

Somjit.