ezz...@gmail.com

Dec 29, 2015, 10:12:54 AM12/29/15
Hello,

I want to make a delegation but I can't achieve the desired results.
I have one process with a manual task. This manual task is assigned to a dynamic role. This dynamic role have a logic where one of 6 roles can be chosen. Each one of this 6 roles, have 1 or 2 people. The trouble becomes when I try to delegate this manual task. Delegation is not required when the role have more than one people, but IS very important when this manual task is assigned to a role with just 1 person.
Is there a way where I can apply this logic?

Thank you

Pankaj Kumar

Dec 30, 2015, 1:42:12 AM12/30/15

Delegation works on User, not on role. You can configured one delegation per project. One delegation can also be set without any project, in this case, it will apply to all projects that don't have a delegation configured.

If a role have only 1 user and that user is not available for certain time/days, you can configure delegation of that user, tasks will be assign to delegated user.

Remember that only users can be delegated. So Runtime lanes, as is the case with regular lanes, can not be delegated even if the Runtime lane contains only one user.

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

ezz...@gmail.com

Dec 30, 2015, 12:53:54 PM12/30/15
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, ezz...@gmail.com
I have been doing test on delegation. And I've noticed that it only works when the manual task is assigned to an email (login in "Assigned to" field on Manual Task tab). Maybe I am wrong so correct me please.

Example 1: If I have a manual task assigned to an specific user (origin...@rmp.com) in this "Assigned to" field, the delegation works if this user delegates to a new user (delega...@rmp.com). The delega...@rmp.com receives an e-mail of the manual task (with the link to access the manual task web interface), but this user can't see or access the delegated task through his basket.

Example 2: If I have a manual task assigned to a Lane with just 1 user (origin...@rmp.com), and the field "Assigned to" is empty (the task would be assigned to all users in lane), the delegation DON'T work and the delegated user (delega...@rmp.com) DON'T receive the manual task email and have not right to access this manual task.

Is there a way to achieve the result I want (the ones described in the first message)?

Sweta Suman

Jan 13, 2016, 8:26:50 AM1/13/16
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, ezz...@gmail.com
Hi,

Please find my response inline.

On Wed, Dec 30, 2015 at 11:23 PM, <ezz...@gmail.com> wrote:
I have been doing test on delegation. And I've noticed that it only works when the manual task is assigned to an email (login in "Assigned to" field on Manual Task tab). Maybe I am wrong so correct me please.

Example 1: If I have a manual task assigned to an specific user (origin...@rmp.com) in this "Assigned to" field, the delegation works if this user delegates to a new user (delega...@rmp.com). The delega...@rmp.com receives an e-mail of the manual task (with the link to access the manual task web interface), but this user can't see or access the delegated task through his basket.

For delegated user task will be accessible from task basket only if delegated user is initially inside the role.

Example 2: If I have a manual task assigned to a Lane with just 1 user (origin...@rmp.com), and the field "Assigned to" is empty (the task would be assigned to all users in lane), the delegation DON'T work and the delegated user (delega...@rmp.com) DON'T receive the manual task email and have not right to access this manual task.

As "Assigned to" field is empty task is getting assigned to a role and not specific user. Delegation does not work if a task is assigned to a role that's why delegated user don't receive an email or have access to task.

Is there a way to achieve the result I want (the ones described in the first message)?
--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Thanks,