Public collection report

gomu...@gmail.com

Feb 17, 2017, 4:18:08 AM2/17/17
Hi, I have noticed that I am not able to display a collection report on public UI. I have "No content" message displayed when the page load. The UI is set to public and so the collection. When I am logged in - everything works as expected. Do you know what am I missing?

Abhilash Sambhare

Feb 17, 2017, 5:48:50 AM2/17/17
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, gomu...@gmail.com
Hi there,

Please follow the below steps for creating a collection report :

1.Select a report widget from widget menu onto Webinterface.
2.Select a collection which you want to display by clicking on "Choose a collection".
3.Click on setting button to configure the columns of collection.Provide the column names which you want to display in the report.
4.Map the properties of collection.
5.Save and launch the Webinterface.

Please find the attached screenshots for your reference.

If you have any query.Feel free to contact us.

Regards,
Abhilash

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Columns to display.PNG
Configure the columns.PNG
Select a collection name.PNG

Abhilash Sambhare

Feb 23, 2017, 4:51:33 AM2/23/17
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, Rafal Urbanski
Hi there,
Good Day.

Could you please confirm that issue has been clarified to update the case.
Please don't hesitate to contact us for any query.

Thanks & regards,
Abhilash