Triggers another process from Current Process with freemarker

priyanka....@flowian.com

Apr 26, 2016, 2:13:44 AM4/26/16
Hello Team,

I want to trigger another process from current process but without using subprocess.

I have decided to use the connector to achieve this.

But while saving the connector it is giving me error as "Error when trying to save the connector".

Please suggest me how to solve this.

Pankaj Kumar

Apr 26, 2016, 3:19:43 AM4/26/16
Hi Priyanka,

Are you still getting the error while saving the connector? if yes, kindly re-login again in RunMyProcess and save it. If problem persists, kindly send the screen-print of your connector.

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Pankaj Kumar

Apr 28, 2016, 1:37:14 AM4/28/16
Hi Priyanka,

Are you able to resolve the issue. Awaiting your feedback.

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

Priyanka Patgaokar

Apr 28, 2016, 1:51:25 AM4/28/16
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hello,

I have found the another solution and it is working fine.

Thank you.

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community" group.

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/a/runmyprocess.com/group/supportforum/.

--
Regards,

Priyanka Patgaokar
web & Cloud Developer, Flowian Solutions Pvt. Ltd
M:(+91) 9096640217  | E:priyanka.patgaokar@flowian.com |