error "Unable to load next screen"

as...@avanxo.com

Jul 21, 2014, 1:27:58 PM7/21/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
HI all,

i'm getting the error "Unable to load next screen" when i'm trying to launch a screen.

i need to know ASAP how can i solve this error. please i need your help

Regards

Bidisha Das

Jul 21, 2014, 9:55:54 PM7/21/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, as...@avanxo.com
Hi,
Your Button action should be "Start Process" because in case of "Load next screen", your web interface will listen to the launched process, wait until your process has reached a manual task and display web page attached to this manual task. If no (new) manual task is found, same web page will be displayed.

If you have followed this and still showing the error,then this could be a server problem.

Thanks & Regards
Bidisha

as...@avanxo.com

Sep 1, 2014, 11:32:30 AM9/1/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, as...@avanxo.com
Hi,

My button has "Start Process" action but the problem still persist. Please can you give me another way to solve this?

Thanks

REgards.

Sweta Suman

Sep 1, 2014, 10:17:47 PM9/1/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

Could you please share screenshots of button and workflow configuration so that we can resolve your problem.

Thanks and Regards,
Sweta

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

as...@avanxo.com

Sep 2, 2014, 9:51:45 AM9/2/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

Yes, these are the attached files...

Regards!

RMP1.jpg
RMP2.jpg

Sweta Suman

Sep 2, 2014, 2:41:11 PM9/2/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

Since, you have manual task in a sub process, check "Nested Process" option in configuration of parent process.
Please find attached screenshot.

If you are still facing issue, feel free to ask.

Thanks and Regards,
Sweta

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

as...@avanxo.com

Sep 2, 2014, 3:19:52 PM9/2/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

I found that option on my subprocess and i put it Checked. I will test it and if the problem persist i will write to you again.

Thank you very much

Regards!

as...@avanxo.com

Oct 8, 2014, 12:58:07 PM10/8/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, as...@avanxo.com
Hi,
As you suggested to me, i checked the Nested Process option on my process but the error still happens. I have been doing some test to identify whats the causa of this error and i found that this happens when the RMP platform is slowly.

the attached image shows the process description:
1. The first part is the web interface login and his error.
2. The second part is the debug of the process from Process Reports where i identified that process execution is too slowly and when the process just is in "getDataProveedorPaisAsociado" shows the error and my corresponding web interface (FormP_Proveedores) does not appears.
3. The third part shows that Nested Process options is enabled.

This error does not appears always, just appears some times and casually when the system is slowly.

Please i need your help ASAP, i don´t know how to solve this and it's a serious error that is affecting some business processes in our company.

Thanks for your help!
UnableERROR_RMP.jpg

thoshino

Oct 8, 2014, 2:48:05 PM10/8/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, as...@avanxo.com
Hi,

Load next screen will only work if the next manual task is opened immediately after submit - less than 30 seconds maximum and considering user experience, would recommend less than 5 to 10 seconds.
Here, opened means the process instance moves to that activity, and web interface instance is created/updated.

In your case, it seems that you have many activities between the launch screen and next screen in the process diagram, including something in subprocesses.

Temporary solution would be to try to make the process move faster into the manual task.
But more importantly maybe you should consider re-architecture of overall application design - I see login screen as launch screen.

Is this screen for creating a new user?

or, is it implementing a custom login logic?

Best regards,

Taka