Passing table as parameter to connector/SAP web service

ciche...@fater.it

Mar 3, 2014, 10:31:51 AM3/3/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hello,
I created a connector to call a SAP web service that requires a table as input parameter.

Now, I have an array filled with a RMP array widget but I do not know how to pass the table to a connector ?
I suppose the XML "content" of the connector must contain the code to accomplish this...
Have you got some examples ?

Thank you,
Luigi

thoshino

Mar 4, 2014, 4:49:10 PM3/4/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, ciche...@fater.it
Hi Luigi,

Can you provide more information about the table format that is required by the SAP web service?
Generally speaking, I imagine table has rows and columns, but there are many ways to represent such data.

example:
[CSV]
col1,col2,col3
var1,var2,var3
var4,var5,var6

[JSON]
[{"var1":"1","var2":"2","var3":"3"},{"var4":"4","var5":"5","var6":"6"},{"var7":"7","var8":"8","var9":"9"}]

What would help us best is to give us an example of a successful API call to the web service, using a generic tool like this:

Best regards,

Taka

ciche...@fater.it

Mar 13, 2014, 7:16:15 AM3/13/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, ciche...@fater.it

Hello Taka,
sorry not to have replied before.

The problem is that I do not know what is the format SAP requires for its table.
However, I changed the process to send to SAP some separate parameters and not a table.

Thank you anyway !
Luigi