Process Data: Search requirement.

somesh.m...@gmail.com

Sep 24, 2013, 12:15:02 PM9/24/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, somesh. mukherjee, s.venka...@ieee.org, b.p...@ieee.org
Hi,

We have a Search requirement, which needs to essentially search process level data and render the search results.

Sample Use Case: Let's say we have a Award Nomination process, which has different nomination form attributes that gets captured as the nominator is filling up the web interface form. As a part of the search use case (which is located on the landing page of the All Awards Nomination Process Report View), we need to search the nomination process data (full scan/all attributes) and show the user the relevant award nominations.

I was wondering if adding all the nomination web interface form elements to the measures and then parsing the response to look for the searched keyword is a way: but not sure if this an efficient solution at all as there are around 30 Nomination form attributes.

Do you have any suggestions so as to how we can incorporate this functionality?

Thanks!