URL of the Manual task

sagar....@flowian.com

May 7, 2015, 12:54:04 AM5/7/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

I have problem regarding the Url of the next manual task.

In my process I am computing URL of the next manual task activity (using ${get_next_url(stepid,false) and using that I notify the user about manual task, using email activity before the manual task activty.

In my manual task I have used a timer. After timer expires a reminder mail goes to same user to whom manual task assign, and after the reminder mail that task again assign to the same user. But after reminder I am not going to notify the user about the manual task using mail. So the User can access the manual task Web form only with the URL which is computed in the earlier mail activity( using ${get_next_url(stepid,false)}).

But when timer expires and reminder mail goes, the URL computed for manual task gets expire, I mean with that url I cannot access the manual task form.

So can u suggest the solution so that so that I can compute a url for manual task and it should work if the timer expires and flow again comes to the same manual task.

Sweta Suman

May 7, 2015, 3:19:16 AM5/7/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Sagar,

You can add Join/OR gateway, so that after reminder mail flow proceed to manual activity and allocated user can access task URL generated previously. (Refer screenshot proces_design)

Also,In body of Reminder mail you can pass ${url} so that user can directly access it instead of searching previous mail.

Please refer screenshot for better understanding.

Hope this helps you.

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Thanks,
Sweta
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support
process_design.png
reminder mail.png
Email.png

sagar....@flowian.com

May 7, 2015, 3:46:32 AM5/7/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Sweta,

I have attached my screen shot of the process.

The URL is computed in Email activity.

And I cannot access the url after the escallation.

For escallation I have used the AND split so one flow will go to escallation and other flow is come to the same manual task.

My escallation is simple mail and then end.

I think now you will get better understanding of my problem.

Regards,
Sagar

process_design.JPG

Sweta Suman

May 8, 2015, 3:47:48 AM5/8/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Sagar,

I could not understand the workflow properly.I don't think there is a need of AND split gateway after sending Email you can directly connect flow to "Manual Activity".(refer screenshot)

Could you please elaborate the requirement so that we can help you ?

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---