How To Create Copy Of Attached File

renuka...@external.imerys.com

Jul 9, 2019, 5:22:46 AM7/9/19

When we delete uploaded files from file upload widget,file gets deleted from platform and when try to access the same file from process it gives "File Deleted Error".Is there any way to Save the file even after deleting it???

How To create Copy of Attached file??

RunMyProcess Support

Jul 9, 2019, 5:42:57 AM7/9/19
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, renuka...@external.imerys.com
Hi Renuka,

Thank you for using RunMyProcess Developer Forum.
Your organization is already a registered customer in our RunMyProcess Support Ticketing System (Zoho). You are requested to log in your case/queries in Zoho.

Below is the link to login: https://desk.zoho.eu/portal/runmyprocess

If you have any problems in sign up kindly let us know.

Thanks & Regards,
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support