not able to view project in live mode

shashan...@flowian.com

Jun 18, 2018, 6:56:25 AM6/18/18
I have made the process live but i am not able to view it on homepage.

Gunjan Rajgure

Jun 18, 2018, 7:50:12 AM6/18/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, shashan...@flowian.com
Hello Shanshank,

Can you please elaborate more the problem you are facing and your requirement?

Do feel free to contact us for any query you have.

Thanks & Regards,
Gunjan
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Thanks & Regards
Gunjan Rajgure
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess Support

shashan...@flowian.com

Jun 18, 2018, 7:59:11 AM6/18/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, shashan...@flowian.com
When i go to my LIVE Version home page i am not able to view my project which i made to live mode but i can see that project in Acceptance mode

Gunjan Rajgure

Jun 18, 2018, 8:43:41 AM6/18/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, shashan...@flowian.com
Hello Shashank,

Please go through the Deployment documentation :

Follow the instructions mentioned in document. If you are following all instruction correctly even though you are facing issue, please let us know. We will take hangout session to fix the problem.

Please don't hesitate to contact us for any query you have.

Thanks & Regards,
Gunjan Rajgure

On Mon, Jun 18, 2018 at 5:29 PM, <shashan...@flowian.com> wrote:
When i go to my LIVE Version home page i am not able to view my project which i made to live mode but i can see that project in Acceptance mode
--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

shashan...@flowian.com

Jun 18, 2018, 8:48:35 AM6/18/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, shashan...@flowian.com
Can i delete the LIVE Version which i have created for the project will it create any issue if i delete it an recreate it.

Thanks & Regards
Shashank.

Gunjan Rajgure

Jun 18, 2018, 9:11:29 AM6/18/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, shashan...@flowian.com
Hi Shashank,

You can't delete LIVE version of project as it is in production. Simply you can put it in TEST mode. No need to delete it, just change the mode of version.  It will not create any issue if you create new version of project, you can create many versions as you want. Which version should be in Production/LIVE mode is totally depending on you.
Follow the guidelines mentioned in document provided in last reply.

Please don't hesitate to contact us for further assist.

Thanks & Regards,
Gunjan Rajgure
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support
--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

sup...@flowian.com

Jun 19, 2018, 6:00:27 AM6/19/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, shashan...@flowian.com
On my homepage before i made a updation in ibp submission the project was available on live mode u can see it in attach file but after i made changes in my project and made a new version for live mode the project ibp submission is not available plz help.
abcd.docx

Gunjan Rajgure

Jun 19, 2018, 11:05:46 AM6/19/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, shashan...@flowian.com
Hello Shashank,

Have you checked for ibp submission when you creates new version after you made changes? After updating changes, ibp submission is checked in that version you are going to move in LIVE, please confirm.
When you creates version, you need to check resources which you want or you can check Include All Resources if you want all resources from project into that version. Some screen prints are attached for your understanding.

On Tue, Jun 19, 2018 at 3:30 PM, <sup...@flowian.com> wrote:
On my homepage before i made a updation in ibp submission the project was available on live mode u can see it in attach file but after i made changes in my project and made a new version for live mode the project ibp submission is not available plz help.
--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---
versions_ex.JPG