Cannot find Google Spreadsheets Oauth provider

emi.j...@gmail.com

Aug 24, 2016, 8:21:13 PM8/24/16
I am following "10-Minute Application" (https://docs.runmyprocess.com/Training/10-Minute_Application) and everything was fine until I've got to step #34 where I need to import "Add a row in getting started spreadsheet (fx rate)". I do not see "Google Spreadsheets Oauth " provider. Did I need to set something up beforehand?

Murali

Aug 25, 2016, 6:15:45 AM8/25/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, emi.j...@gmail.com
Hi Emi,

We are releasing upgraded list of connectors shortly on all the accounts.
Please check for the mentioned connector by next week.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Regards,
Murali
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

Murali

Sep 2, 2016, 8:20:45 AM9/2/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, emi.j...@gmail.com
Hi Emi,

We have released standard set of connectors under the Provider "Google Sheets v3" to get started working with Google Spreadsheets in RunMyProcess Application.