Clear collection data in interface

menos...@googlemail.com

Sep 17, 2015, 7:34:47 AM9/17/15
Hi

would it be possible to clear the data in a collection as we have done tests etc and would like to clear the collection before we pass it onto our client, also for the future, would it be possible for the the client to clear the collection on a click of a button in the interface maybe?

Thanks

Pankaj Kumar

Sep 18, 2015, 3:20:51 AM9/18/15
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, Menosshan Peet
Hi,

You can use the free marker method "drop_collection" to clear all the data from the collection.

Please create a CAPI and you can trigger the CAPI from a Web Interface button click. If you want to clear the data from collection in "Test", "Acceptance" or "Live" mode, trigger the CAPI launching the Web Interface in respective mode.

Reference Link:-

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support