Form not open right away after click on link + login

yves.d...@gmail.com

Oct 7, 2015, 2:45:21 PM10/7/15
Hello,

I'm assigning a manual task to an user and sending him an email with the link to the task ('<a href="${P_task_url}">here</a>).
If the user is not already connected to RMP, he has to log in. But then the form is not open : the user arrives on the HomePage and has to click again on the link in the email to access the form.
Is there a way that the form opens directly after the user log in (after the initial click on the link in the email) ?

Regards
Yves

Murali

Oct 8, 2015, 11:39:23 PM10/8/15
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, yves.d...@gmail.com
Hi Yves,

The Click on email link from the mail opens the Form directly in default browser as per your local settings irrespective of RMP login session.

Hope you are trying to click/access the URL from outlook/gmail and should work normally.

Let us know, if there a specific scenario apart from above to suggest further.

Regards,
Murali

yves.d...@gmail.com

Oct 9, 2015, 6:45:06 AM10/9/15
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, yves.d...@gmail.com
Hello Murali,

No in our case, when we click on a link (Outlook), we are directed to the login page and then to the HomePage, not directly to the form.
We are directed to the form directly only if we are already logged in on our RMP account

Regards
Yves

Murali

Oct 9, 2015, 7:02:26 AM10/9/15
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, yves.d...@gmail.com
Hi Yves,

Normally the URL would look like below.

https://live.runmyprocess.com/live/<Account_ID>/form/<Random_Req_ID>/<Task_ID>/<XXX_ID>

Please send me the link you are getting/trying to access, and a screenshot of RMP page/form, when you click on it.

Regards,
Murali

yves.d...@gmail.com

Nov 6, 2015, 8:36:06 AM11/6/15
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, yves.d...@gmail.com
Hello Murali,

I've sent you the link and screen capture to you on Oct,12th ...and no feedback since

Please respond.

Regards
Yves

Murali

Nov 7, 2015, 1:51:11 PM11/7/15
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, yves.d...@gmail.com
Hi Yves,

Sorry for the delay in response. I missed to read the one sent to me.

When we try open similar manual task URL, it always takes us to the assigned web-interface, as long as there is an active RMP login session on the browser.
Are there any other users facing the problems or its just for you? Also let us know, if your Project/Account has any custom login mechanism(Google oAuth or any other).
Please post your availability to clarify/resolve the problem with a quick screen share.

Regards,
Murali

Including the issue details forwarded to me in here.

Dec 3, 2015, 5:23:27 AM12/3/15
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, yves.d...@gmail.com
Bonjour Murali,

Thanks for your answer.
To clarify : when there is already an open active RMP session, no pb : the link opens directly in the browser
But when you have not yet logged-in to RMP, you experience the following :
1. Click on the link
2. Redirected to RMP login page - Log in
3. Redirected to HomePage
4. Click again on the link
5. Redirected to the task

The standard behaviour that we have with any other applications is (when not already logged in) :
1. Click on the link
2. Redirected to application login page - Log in
3. Redirected to the task immediately / without any other user action

So you can see that the way RMP platform react to a click on a link is not user friendly.
Let me know if you want to have a quick screen share

Regards

rode...@roderickforsythe.com

Dec 3, 2015, 8:13:35 AM12/3/15
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, yves.d...@gmail.com

I would like to know the answer to this as well. The question being asked is very clear, Yves. How does one control the redirection after login via a link such as a manual task link presented in an email.

Murali

Dec 7, 2015, 2:32:29 AM12/7/15
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, yves.d...@gmail.com
Hi Yves,

We could n't reproduce this issue at our end, and it always takes us to the Form(but not the login page).

Please let know your availability today to progress with a screen-share.
If not, record the scenario in a video and send across to me to take it further.

Regards,
Murali

Muralikrishna Kummaragunta

Dec 10, 2015, 5:30:41 AM12/10/15
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, yves.d...@gmail.com
Hi Yves,

Please update us on the Developer Community Post when you are available, one of our available Support member will reach out to discuss on the same.

Regards,
Murali

Dec 10, 2015, 6:39:46 AM12/10/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, yves.d...@gmail.com
Hi Yves,

As per the screenshot shared earlier, the problem might be on the configuration of the login page on the account. The Launched URL contains two P_target.
I think, the account is currently configured with Custom Login Page:
Which is forming the URL as TASK_URL&P_target=https://portal.runmyprocess.com/ but instead, it should be just TASK_URL

Because of this, when you click on the link in the email, it redirects the user to the login page, adding 'P_target=URL_of_manual_task' to the URL of the login page,
so that, it knows where to redirect you once you've logged in; but as there is already a P_target in the URL, it redirects to the wrong page.

Hope this help to debug and fix the problem.

Regards,
Murali

Murali

Dec 10, 2015, 7:42:01 AM12/10/15
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, yves.d...@gmail.com, Gareth Thiveux, jle...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Yves,

Our team has updated the necessary changes on your account and hope you should be able to access the Manual Task form as usual now.

Please verify and confirm.

Regards,
Murali

yves.d...@gmail.com

Dec 10, 2015, 7:46:00 AM12/10/15
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, yves.d...@gmail.com
Murali,

Yes we use a custom login page.

One example of generated link is :
https://live.runmyprocess.com/live/customer_id/form/a3ef5892-9f20-11e5-b506-22000b680007/11/0 where customer_id is our customer id.

It has been generated using <a href="${P_task_url}">this link</a>in an email body of a manual task

I can't understand what means 'Which is forming the URL as TASK_URL&P_target=https://portal.runmyprocess.com/ but instead, it should be just TASK_URL'
What should we change in the email body so that it points to the right link ?

Regards
Yves

Murali

Dec 10, 2015, 7:53:23 AM12/10/15
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, yves.d...@gmail.com, Gareth Thiveux, jle...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Yves,

I was explaining about the URL that has popped on the login page screenshot, which contained two P_target.

Issue might be fixed by now. Awaiting for your feedback/confirmation.

Regards,
Murali

yves.d...@gmail.com

Dec 11, 2015, 6:12:51 AM12/11/15
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, yves.d...@gmail.com
Ok it works now : link open straight away after we have logged in

Thanks Murali