Sorting data in collection report by script

vinod...@gmail.com

Aug 17, 2016, 7:31:39 AM8/17/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, vipin, vk
Hi

I have a report which is based on a collection. I can click on column heading and sort. However, is there anyway to ensure that report is populated sorted by a column ?

Request help. Thanks in advance.

Regards

Vinod

Murali

Aug 17, 2016, 8:17:05 AM8/17/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, vinod...@gmail.com, v...@astrainfotech.com
Hi Vinod,

Please refer to code sample in below user-guide ref. and let us know for any other specific requirement.

https://docs.runmyprocess.com/Developer_Guide/Collection/Collection_JS_Freemarker#sort-items-in-a-report

Regards,
Murali
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

vinod...@gmail.com

Aug 17, 2016, 8:22:03 AM8/17/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, vinod...@gmail.com, v...@astrainfotech.com
Hi Murali

Thanks for the quick help. I shall try out and revert if I get any issue

Regards

Vinod

vinod...@gmail.com

Aug 19, 2016, 3:45:04 AM8/19/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, vinod...@gmail.com, v...@astrainfotech.com
Thanks, Murali. It is working. You can treat this as completed