Task pending issue

jess...@gmail.com

Feb 25, 2016, 3:29:43 AM2/25/16

I have a problem with icon task pending of the Homepage. In this icon appear 1 task pending, but when I click on them the list appear empty.
Besides, when I not check option see all this task disappear, but if I check in this option appear like Pending.

I look for with reports and this user has not pending task.

I need some help.

Thank you and regards.

Murali

Feb 26, 2016, 3:01:52 AM2/26/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, jess...@gmail.com
Hi Jessi,

Assuming that we have multiple Application related web-interfaces(A,B) included in the Homepage.
Then the task basket in here shows all the pending tasks from A&B.

Similarly, when you open web-interface 'A' from the Homepage, if it has the task basket configuration to show "All instances", then it displays all the pending tasks of all applications on your account login.

Please select the option as
"Current web interface instances", while you comparing the instances from related web-interface report for the specific execution mode(Test/Live).
Let us know for additional clarifications/problems for the reported issue.

Regards,
Murali
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

J.M.

Feb 29, 2016, 4:29:07 AM2/29/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, jess...@gmail.com
Hi there,

I'm having a similar issue. I've changed all the WIs in Production in my HomePage, for showing only the "Current web interfaces instances", however, when I launch them for watching the basket, all of them appear as zero.

Besides, when I look for any task on any project (deselecting the 'Only for current project' option in both Web Interface and process reports) I don't see any web interface with '[pending]' status, neither any process with status waiting (apart from the rest of WIs and processes which I know and control. In fact, at this moment, there is only one).

So, If I only see the 'phantom task' in the HomePage of one of my users. How can I find where this task is, and which process it belongs to?
Could it be a RMP error?
May it be a subprocess of a process deleted or similar? (I don't know, I'm just guessing)

Thanks in advance and regards.

javiermm...@gmail.com

Feb 29, 2016, 6:11:13 AM2/29/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, jess...@gmail.com, javiermm...@gmail.com
Hi again,

Just add a screenshot for better understanding my issue.
Please, note that the image has been taken in the transition of fading out the small basket and deploy the large one.

Sorry for the double post.
Regards.

phantom task.png

Pankaj Kumar

Mar 1, 2016, 5:39:23 AM3/1/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, jessi mj, Javier Martín
Hi,

Kindly share your account Id to us. Please mail me on pku...@runmyprocess.com as this is public forum.

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Richard Manga

Mar 3, 2016, 11:39:45 AM3/3/16
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, jess...@gmail.com, javiermm...@gmail.com
Good Morning SIR,

Please could you confirm that your basket is now showing the right values?

Regards,

Richard

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

mgon...@dacompsc.net

Mar 3, 2016, 9:48:12 PM3/3/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, jess...@gmail.com
Hi people!

I'm having a same issue and i can't to resolve, Could someone help me with thi issue, please? I attachment one picture with a problem.

Thanks and regards.

issue 2.JPG

Murali

Mar 3, 2016, 10:18:41 PM3/3/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, mgon...@dacompsc.net
Hi Marcos,

Please raise a case with us on RMP Support Portal for the issue along with your account id. We will keep you updated with the result.

javiermm...@gmail.com

Mar 4, 2016, 3:20:11 AM3/4/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, jess...@gmail.com, javiermm...@gmail.com
Hi Richard,

Now the task is gone. Could I know the cause of the issue in order to avoiding it in the future?

Regards.