convert html to pdf with API

sergio...@gigas.com

Jun 7, 2017, 11:20:55 AM6/7/17

Hello team:

In web interface of my project I want to create a document html, in order that at the end of the workflow it could with an API turn this html to pdf, it is possible it?

For that I imagine that this fragment of code html is not a document html individually if it does not divide of web principal interface and finally imprimiria in the pdf my new html but also the elements of web interface Is a slightly complex question of explaining, if necesitais to clarify doubts, ask me.

A greeting

Abhilash Sambhare

Jun 8, 2017, 3:36:05 AM6/8/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, sergio...@gigas.com
Hi there,

Good Day.

As per my understanding you want to convert the html document into pdf. This functionality can be achieve through the third party APIs.
Can you please elaborate your requirement exactly,so that we can provide precise solution to your query.

Thanks & Regards,
Abhilash Sambhare
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

sergio...@gigas.com

Jun 8, 2017, 3:56:32 AM6/8/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, sergio...@gigas.com

Hi there

I have created a project with several scripts that calculate some data, what I need is that at the end of all the steps of my workflow, I can convert to pdf the calculations of those scripts in html tables and also add a series of texts. Finally the pdf will be composed of those tables with calculations and texts

On Thursday, June 8, 2017 at 9:36:05 AM UTC+2, abhilash.sambhare wrote:
> Hi there,
>

> Good Day.
>

> As per my understanding you want to convert the html document into pdf. This functionality can be achieve through the third party APIs.
> Can you please elaborate your requirement exactly,so that we can provide precise solution to your query.
>

> Thanks & Regards,
> Abhilash Sambhare
> Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support
>

> On Wed, Jun 7, 2017 at 8:50 PM, <sergio...@gigas.com> wrote:
>

> Hello team:
>

> In web interface of my project I want to create a document html, in order that at the end of the workflow it could with an API turn this html to pdf, it is possible it?
>

> For that I imagine that this fragment of code html is not a document html individually if it does not divide of web principal interface and finally imprimiria in the pdf my new html but also the elements of web interface Is a slightly complex question of explaining, if necesitais to clarify doubts, ask me.
>

> A greeting
>

> --
>
> Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
>
> ---

Abhilash Sambhare

Jun 8, 2017, 4:10:35 AM6/8/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, sergio...@gigas.com
Hi There,

Firstly you need to create a connector to convert your HTML code to PDF.Then you can attached this connector to your workflow for conversion of html scripts to pdf.

Please find the link for connector information - https://pdflayer.com/documentation

Thanks & Regards,
Abhilash Sambhare
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/a/runmyprocess.com/group/supportforum/.

sergio...@gigas.com

Jun 8, 2017, 4:13:31 AM6/8/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, sergio...@gigas.com

Thank you abhilash, i worked for this now