Show Launch WI only to the initiator role

javiermm...@gmail.com

Feb 11, 2016, 6:53:25 AM2/11/16

I would like to know how Can I hide the Launch WI in the homepage in order to show it only to the initiator role (In case this could be done).
I mean, when it is published, it can be seen for everybody, but only can be launched by the initiator role, so... Why show the WI, if you won't be able to use it?

How can I achieve that?

Thanks in advance and regards.

Murali

Feb 12, 2016, 2:23:28 AM2/12/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, javiermm...@gmail.com
Hi Javier,

You can restrict the WI icon display for limited set of users in a role by implementing Custom CSS, with the display property.
Additional information can be referred in here.

Hope this information is helpful.

Regards,
Murali