Upload File and send it as attachment to a manual task

sbashee...@gmail.com

Aug 30, 2013, 4:29:27 AM8/30/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

I have created a web interface which uses the file widget to upload the file. This web interface launches a process, where we trigger a manual task to complete a certain activity. We would like to send the file as an attachment in the task notification.

Please give me some pointers to achieve this...

Regards,
Basheer

Sabine El Rassy

Aug 30, 2013, 5:05:44 AM8/30/13
to RunMyProcess Support Forum
Hello Basheer,

In order to send the file within the mail, you need to add in the 'Attached file' field, the id of your file.

Inline image 1

Regards,

Sabine EL RASSY
image.png

Gareth Thiveux

Aug 31, 2013, 10:33:12 AM8/31/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

If you want a piece of code that would also work if you've uploaded several files in the file upload widget (and you want all of them to be attached), you should create a variable called, for example, file_list in the input variable of your email task, with this code in it :
<#assign file_list = "">
<#list file_upload as fu>
<#assign file_list = file_list + fu.id>
<#if fu_has_next><#assign file_list = file_list + ","></#if>
</#list>
${file_list}
Images intégrées 1

And then put ${file_list} in the "Attached file" field of your email task.

Regards,

Pre-Sales Consultant / Consultant Avant-Vente
 Fujitsu RunMyProcess
22 rue Chauchat, 75009 Paris - France (GMT+1)

Fujitsu RunMyProcess user? Please add a review on GoogleApps Marketplace

Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer ce message qu'en cas de nécessité.
Be environmentally friendly: do not print this email unless it is entirely necessary.

2013/8/30 Sabine El Rassy <selr...@runmyprocess.com>

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---