Trigger a process with Email

swapni...@flowian.com

Jun 24, 2015, 2:40:08 AM6/24/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
We are working on one process which is triggered by Email, But our mail id is registered in that account is XYZ+Com...@Flowian.com. This Email id contains the alias name because of this process is not going to trigger. So can you give any solution because of that process will trigger. Using normal Email Id means without the alias name (X...@Flowian.com) process will trigger.

Sweta Suman

Jun 24, 2015, 6:02:54 AM6/24/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Swapnil,

First you have to add users with alias email address((XYZ+Com...@Flowian.com)) in your account.
Then add that user in lane which is triggering/launching the process.(process left vertical bar)

Make sure your actual email address i.e X...@Flowian.com must have administrative profile.

Hope this helps you.

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Thanks,
Sweta
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

Sweta Suman

Jun 24, 2015, 6:19:47 AM6/24/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Swapnil,

Adding to my previous post.

Also, if problem persist kindly let me know the error message you are getting in Message tab-->Message with errors.

swapni...@flowian.com

Jun 24, 2015, 7:16:03 AM6/24/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Sweta,

Thanks for replay.

All configuration is set perfectly in process and account. But In Client RMP account Email id registered using the XYZ+Com...@Flowian.com but Actually We are triggering process using the actual mail id that is X...@Flowian.com because of that RMP is not able to determine/identifying Email so that it is not trigger the process. So can you give solution on it.

X...@Flowian.com Email id is already registered with Flowians RMP Account so it not possible to Recreate another RMP account using that .For that purpose we are using XYZ+Com...@Flowian.com to create a user in another RMP Account.
The Email id Provider is Google Apps.In our Flowian account the Triggering of process using mail id get success but in client account because of +company name it will fails.

Thanks in advance.