Menu bar formatting on different browsers

jer...@phillipsmfg.com

Jan 28, 2014, 2:41:07 PM1/28/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Having an issue with a menu bar at the top of one of the forms - I'm actually using/altered the code from the menu bar from our training app from November RMP event in Sunnyvale.

Menu bar formats ok with Chrome, but does not create pulldown for 2 types of reports. Menu bar doesn't pull formatting in IE11, but lists links and report types are there and functional.

Is there a different code/header type/workaround for this?

thoshino

Jan 28, 2014, 4:22:06 PM1/28/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, jer...@phillipsmfg.com
Hi,

The new "Menu bar" best practice is published in the documentation.

This example should work for both IE11 and Chrome.

When you want to add/delete menu items, carefully add/remove the <li> and <ul> tags.
Make sure the structures are consistent with the example, and you should be good.

Best regards,

Taka