Custom Widget update functionlity not working

mukuly...@gmail.com

Apr 4, 2017, 1:40:43 AM4/4/17
I have custom widget its open when action perform in collection report. when i click for update button its not working.i used process on that button.i got the error for undefined and i tested with taking other web interface its working fine.please suggest me what can i do
coutomwidget.PNG
Error.PNG

Ghanshyam Mule

Apr 4, 2017, 2:58:31 AM4/4/17
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, mukul yadav
Hi Mukul,

As per error details it seems that value of "deploy_lastname" variable is not available in process.

For access custom widget variables you have to use following syntax:-
"value variable of custom widget.field value variable"

Can you please check that variable(deploy_lastname) is appeared in initial parameter tab(go to initial parameter in process Configuration).

Please go through related example in user-guide for better understanding,

Let us know, if you have any other clarifications.

Thanks & Regards,
Ghanshyam Mule

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

mukuly...@gmail.com

Apr 4, 2017, 4:37:39 AM4/4/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, mukuly...@gmail.com
Hi Ghanshyam,

Thank you for your reply!!!

its working now when i used as per your syntex.

Thanks,
Mukul Yadav