collection error

banerjee...@gmail.com

Jul 21, 2014, 1:40:14 AM7/21/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi ,

I am trying to develop an application form the following link

http://docs.runmyprocess.com/Developer_Guide/Collection/Collections_BackOffice

now when i am trying to launch my application in the test mode it is showing the following error

a)Refused to set unsafe header "Date"
b)Refused to set unsafe header "Host"
c)Refused to set unsafe header "User-Agent"
d)net::ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED

i am attaching the screenshot for your better understanding so please find it out and help me......

errocollection.png

Bidisha Das

Jul 21, 2014, 4:30:12 AM7/21/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, banerjee...@gmail.com
Hi Somjit,
This error occurs when the property name of your collection report does not match with the value variable of your corresponding input.

For eg: If you have a text input with label "Name" and variable "name", then the property name of your corresponding column "Name" in report would be "name".

If you are using js to save into collection,then for a text input "Name", the corresponding code would be:

 function add_ok(result) {
alert("ok " + JSON.stringify(result));
}

function add_ko(result) {
alert("ko " + JSON.stringify(result));
}

var my_object = {};
my_object.name = RMPApplication.get("name");
col_ColTest.saveCallback(my_object,add_ok,add_ko);

where col_ColTest would be your collection id after you add the respective collection to your Web interface.

  • In the similar way you can add all your input values into collection and into the corresponding columns in your report
  • Just make sure value variables of your inputs are same as the property names in your collection report.

Thanks & Regards
Bidisha

Somjit Banerjee

Jul 21, 2014, 4:53:42 AM7/21/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Bidisha,

I have checked it all and my variable name in my custom widget is exactly as the property name of my collection report but the error is still occurring.....

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Bidisha Das

Jul 21, 2014, 5:22:24 AM7/21/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, banerjee...@gmail.com
Hi Somjit,
Can you please tell me what error you are facing exactly and not what u get during Inspect Element.

I have a couple of Questions:
  • Are you able to insert your input values into collection on click of "add item".If not check this part of your java script code:
                                                                    var my_object = {};
                                                                    my_object.name = RMPApplication.get("name"); [my_object.property name of the corresponding column in report]
                                                                    col_ColTest.saveCallback(my_object,add_ok,add_ko);
  • Are you getting any other error like java script error or something like that on launch of your Web Interface or performing any other operations(add/update/delete)
Thanks & Regards
Bidisha

Bidisha Das

Jul 21, 2014, 8:00:44 AM7/21/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, banerjee...@gmail.com
Hi Somjit,
Would you let me know what are unique_id, user_id,observer_name and name you are using in your code. Then only I can sort it out and modify your code correctly.I am a bit confused with the variables you are using in the code specially inside the two functions i.e add_item and user_already_exists.Also if possible let me know the variable names and property names of all the input columns you are displaying in collection report.

Thanks & Regards
Bidisha

Hi Bidisha,

I have checked it all i am sending you my java script as an attachment please find  it out... my add item function is not working properly....

Jul 22, 2014, 2:59:17 AM7/22/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, banerjee...@gmail.com
Hi Somjit,
Please try with the code I am sending  you considering that user_id,observer_name,unique_id are the value variables as well as property names of your respective fields.
Let me know if you still face the same issue.

Thanks & Regards
Bidisha Das

Hi Bidisha,

I am here using instaed of car name,brand_id and car id   (user_id,observer_name,unique_id) this only the difference.
JavaScript.txt