Link column to process step in Report

ciche...@fater.it

Sep 25, 2014, 6:00:37 AM9/25/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hello,
in the past I created web interface reports where I selected the column "name" to make available to the user a link to the form of the related step of the process.

Recently, developing similar web interface rep, the column "name" appear but it is not an active link in the report.

Is it a mistake I made ?

Thank you!

P.S.
The look of the report is also changed but I think it is somehow due to version updates...

Dimitri MELCHIOR Pro

Sep 27, 2014, 1:10:37 PM9/27/14
to RunMyProcess Support Forum
Hi Luigi,

I am curious that you must select the column name to have an link available into your report. Web Interface reports contains, by default, the name (or dynamic name) as a link that redirect to the task itself. Could you give me the project name & wi name you're refering to?

Best regards.

--

Dimitri MELCHIOR

PreSales Consultant

Fujitsu RunMyProcess user? Please add a review on GoogleApps Marketplace

Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer ce message qu'en cas de nécessité.
Be environmentally friendly: do not print this email unless it is entirely necessary.

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

ciche...@fater.it

Sep 29, 2014, 5:04:02 AM9/29/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
On Saturday, September 27, 2014 7:10:37 PM UTC+2, Dimitri Melchior wrote:
> Hi Luigi,
>

> I am curious that you must select the column name to have an link available into your report. Web Interface reports contains, by default, the name (or dynamic name) as a link that redirect to the task itself. Could you give me the project name & wi name you're refering to?
>

> Best regards.
>

> --
> Dimitri MELCHIOR
>

> PreSales Consultant
> Contact: dmel...@runmyprocess.com
>
> Tel: +33(0)1 75 77 51 78
> Mobile : +33(0)6 52 70 89 82
> Website: Fujitsu RunMyProcess
>

> Fujitsu RunMyProcess user? Please add a review on GoogleApps Marketplace
>

> Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer ce message qu'en cas de nécessité.
> Be environmentally friendly: do not print this email unless it is entirely necessary.
>

> On Thu, Sep 25, 2014 at 12:00 PM, <ciche...@fater.it> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> in the past I created web interface reports where I selected the column "name" to make available to the user a link to the form of the related step of the process.
>

> Recently, developing similar web interface rep, the column "name" appear but it is not an active link in the report.
>

> Is it a mistake I made ?
>

> Thank you!
>

> P.S.
>
> The look of the report is also changed but I think it is somehow due to version updates...
>

> --
>
> Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
>
> ---

> Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/a/runmyprocess.com/group/supportforum/.
>
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/runmyprocess.com/d/msgid/supportforum/b4e4abf4-20cf-40df-b8ef-49494873b875%40runmyprocess.com.

Hello Dimitri,
infact it is quite strange as other reports created in the past have not such a problem.
Here is the project and wi name:
SKETCH-CapitalAndWBS
Report

Thank you.

ciche...@fater.it

Oct 3, 2014, 5:51:41 AM10/3/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
On Saturday, September 27, 2014 7:10:37 PM UTC+2, Dimitri Melchior wrote:
> Hi Luigi,
>

> I am curious that you must select the column name to have an link available into your report. Web Interface reports contains, by default, the name (or dynamic name) as a link that redirect to the task itself. Could you give me the project name & wi name you're refering to?
>

> Best regards.
>

> --
> Dimitri MELCHIOR
>

> PreSales Consultant
> Contact: dmel...@runmyprocess.com
>
> Tel: +33(0)1 75 77 51 78
> Mobile : +33(0)6 52 70 89 82
> Website: Fujitsu RunMyProcess
>

> Fujitsu RunMyProcess user? Please add a review on GoogleApps Marketplace
>

> Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer ce message qu'en cas de nécessité.
> Be environmentally friendly: do not print this email unless it is entirely necessary.
>

> On Thu, Sep 25, 2014 at 12:00 PM, <ciche...@fater.it> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> in the past I created web interface reports where I selected the column "name" to make available to the user a link to the form of the related step of the process.
>

> Recently, developing similar web interface rep, the column "name" appear but it is not an active link in the report.
>

> Is it a mistake I made ?
>

> Thank you!
>

> P.S.
>
> The look of the report is also changed but I think it is somehow due to version updates...
>

> --
>
> Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
>
> ---

> Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/a/runmyprocess.com/group/supportforum/.
>
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/runmyprocess.com/d/msgid/supportforum/b4e4abf4-20cf-40df-b8ef-49494873b875%40runmyprocess.com.

Hi Dimitri, just a clarification.
The report is a "Process report" not a Web Interface Report.
The report has the link column (name) but the Report widget in the Web Interface does not show values in this column as a clickable link.

Bilal Ajaj

Oct 3, 2014, 9:42:02 AM10/3/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Luigi,

Did you change something in the Measures ? Or a parameter that figures in it ?

Best regards,

--

Bilal AJAJ

ciche...@fater.it

Oct 3, 2014, 10:16:43 AM10/3/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hello Bilal,
the problem appeared as soon as I created the Report Widget into the Web Interface, pointing to the process report.
Thus is not a change that caused the issue.
Because the look is different from similar reports released in the past, I wonder if it could be a release bug...

Best regards.