Business Rules Engine and more.

J.M.

Jun 16, 2015, 5:56:19 AM6/16/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

I need to know if RMP have the following features or similars, cause I have not found it, even in the doc:

1.- Business Rules Engine. That is some kind of decision table, for a maintenance of the operative rules by a non-technical user.

2.- The ability of logging or tracing the actions performed by a user (login, tasks, etc.)

3.- Electronic Identity Verification. A module that allows a kind of electronic signature for the Public Administrations (It is called in that way in Spain).

4.- Is there any way of exporting the models, for loading it in another BPM if I want? (This one is in another post that i would want to delete, but I'm not able to. Sorry for that.)

Thanks and regards.

Sushma Padidela

Jun 16, 2015, 8:44:39 PM6/16/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, javiermm...@gmail.com
Hi Javier,

1. RunMyProcess can achieve this functionality by configuring the rules and storing them in collection and provide a Backoffice of that collection for Non-Technical user to maintain.

2. RMP has the ability of tracing the actions performed by user using history widget, task basket,  etc.

3. RMP do not have an Electronic Identity Verification inbuilt but may be possible by integrating to 3rd party softwares like "Adobe echo sign".

4. RMP process model can be exported to XML format but these are specific to RunMyProcess. The Process model can be saved as a PDF.

Thanks,
Sushma
Fujitsu RunMyProcess

--