Creating user through script

svi...@astrainfotech.com

Dec 23, 2017, 8:15:19 AM12/23/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, Vipin Kumar, Vipin Kumar, Vinod Varma
Hi

Is it possible to create user and assign roles through script? If possible, how to do it?

Request guidance.

Regards

Vinod

Prachi Chandak

Dec 26, 2017, 7:45:00 AM12/26/17
to Vinod Varma, Vipin Kumar, Vipin Kumar, Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community
Hello Vinod,

There is no direct functionality to create user through script.
However, you can use 'Create new user' connector available in RunMyProcess Secured Connection Provider (Connector Library) inside a CAPI and then trigger a CAPI via javascript or via API listener event.

Also, to add role you can use 'Add a user to a lane' Connector found in RunMyProcess Connector Library.

You can refer this link to trigger a CAPI in various ways.

Note: It require ADMIN rights to execute Create new user connector

Thanks & Regards,
Prachi Chandak
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Prachi Chandak

Dec 29, 2017, 9:33:35 AM12/29/17
to Vinod Varma, Vipin Kumar, Vipin Kumar, Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community
Hello Vinod,

Please confirm if you find the above provided solution useful to you.
Also, revert back if you need more assistance for the query.

Thank you for contacting us.

Thanks & Regards,
Prachi Chandak
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

svi...@astrainfotech.com

Dec 29, 2017, 11:33:46 AM12/29/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, vinod...@gmail.com, v...@astrainfotech.com, v...@bpas.ae
Hi Prachi

It is indeed useful but I would need to get familiar with CAPI, connectors, and their use before I can actually use them

Regards

Vinod
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to supportforum...@runmyprocess.com.

Prachi Chandak

Dec 29, 2017, 11:45:26 AM12/29/17
to Vinod Varma, Vipin Kumar, Vipin Kumar, Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community
Hi Vinod,

You can use the below link to get more clear idea about hoe to use CAPI and connectors.

This are the references from RunMyProcess User Guide. Please go through this you will find it helpful for implementation.

Please do not hesitate to contact us for more further query.

Thanks & Regards,
Prachi Chandak
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/a/runmyprocess.com/group/supportforum/.

Prachi Chandak

Jan 1, 2018, 1:00:07 PM1/1/18
to Vinod Varma, Vipin Kumar, Vipin Kumar, Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community
Hello Vinod,

Does you find the above provided link helpful and implemented??

Please do not hesitate to contact us for any further query.

Thanks & Regards,
Prachi Chandak
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

Ghanshyam Mule

Jan 2, 2018, 10:10:11 PM1/2/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, Vinod Varma, Vipin Kumar, Vipin Kumar
Hello Vinod,

Have you tried to use references provided in the last post in order to implement solution to your assignment/issue?

If not please try it & feel free to contact us for more information.

regards,
Ghanshyam
Fujitsu RunMyProcesss Support

svi...@astrainfotech.com

Jan 3, 2018, 12:22:34 AM1/3/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, vinod...@gmail.com, v...@astrainfotech.com, v...@bpas.ae
Hi Ghanshyam

I am not much familiar with connectors and CAPI as of now; It will take some time for me to explore it. You can close this. I shall revert if I get into any issue later. Thanks for the support

Regards

Vinod