Freemarker and Javascript version used on RMP platform

yves.d...@gmail.com

Apr 8, 2015, 7:22:05 AM4/8/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hello,

How can we know the Javascript and Freemraker version used on RMP platform ?

I tried to use the ?keep_after Freemarker built-in and I got the following error :
‘ Found keep_after, expecting one of: chunk, is_date, last, root, j_string, contains, is_hash, long, float, ends_with, namespace, matches, time, values, seq_last_index_of, uncap_first, byte, substring, is_transform, web_safe, groups, seq_contains, is_macro, index_of, word_list, int, is_method, eval, parent, xml, number, capitalize, if_exists, rtf, node_type, double, is_directive, url, size, default, is_boolean, split, node_name, is_enumerable, seq_index_of, is_sequence, sort, is_node, sort_by, left_pad, cap_first, interpret, children, node_namespace, chop_linebreak, date, short, last_index_of, is_collection, ancestors, length, trim, datetime, is_string, reverse, c, keys, upper_case, js_string, has_content, right_pad, replace, is_hash_ex, new, is_number, is_indexable, lower_case, string, exists, html, first, starts_with ‘
...but no mention of keep_after

It looks like that the RMP Freemarker version doesn't include this built-in appeared in Freemarker 2.3.21

regards
Yves

Sweta Suman

Apr 9, 2015, 6:00:14 AM4/9/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

Currently free marker 2.3.10 version and Java SDK 1.5 version is used in RMP platform.

Thanks,
Sweta
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

Yves

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

yves.d...@gmail.com

Apr 9, 2015, 4:55:59 PM4/9/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, yves.d...@gmail.com
Thanks Sweta.
Is this information available online on RMP website ? It would be helpful

Regards
Yves

Sweta Suman

Apr 10, 2015, 6:00:16 AM4/10/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, yves.d...@gmail.com
Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.

The information related to JSDK and MongoDB are available in User guide.

Thanks,
Sweta

Regards
Yves