Setting CSS class to a specific row in report widget

vinod...@gmail.com

Jun 22, 2016, 4:55:47 AM6/22/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, Vinod Varma, vk
Hi

I am trying to set a specific CSS class (using addRowStyle(rowId, className)) to a selected row (getting row ID using getSelectedRowsIds()) in report widget. But it is throwing error Java.lang.NumberFormatException (screenshot attached)

Code used:
x = id_reminder_report.getSelectedRowsIds();
y=x[0];
id_reminder_report.addRowStyle(y, ".testr")

Request help; thanks in advance

Regards

Vinod

addCSSRuleError.png

Pankaj Kumar

Jun 22, 2016, 8:11:13 AM6/22/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, Vinod Varma, vk
Hi Vinod,

Instead of getting the row_id, please use row index which is 0 to (number_of_rows - 1) in the report i.e. if a report has 6 rows, row_index of rows will be 0 to 5.

Please try as below:-

id_report.addRowStyle(row_index, "css_class_name");

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

Vinod

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

vinod...@gmail.com

Jun 22, 2016, 8:41:53 AM6/22/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, svi...@astrainfotech.com, v...@astrainfotech.com
Hi Pankaj

Thanks for the quick support.

Now I am able to change font from normal to bold for selected row but color change is not working.

Is color change allowed in reports?

Setting in CSS used is below:
.testg {
font-size: 1.127cm;
font-weight: bold;
color: green;
background-color: yellow;
}

.testr {
font-size: 4.127cm;
font-weight: bold;
color: red;
background-color: yellow;
}

Regards

Vinod

vinod...@gmail.com

Jun 22, 2016, 9:40:45 AM6/22/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, svi...@astrainfotech.com, v...@astrainfotech.com, vinod...@gmail.com
Hi Pankaj

I am able to set colors to rows by Applying CSS in Test Console (screenshot attached) but same CSS settings in the CSS used in Web Interface does not seem to be working

Am I missing something? Request help

Regards

Vinod

colorSettings.png

vinod...@gmail.com

Jun 22, 2016, 11:24:12 AM6/22/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, svi...@astrainfotech.com, v...@astrainfotech.com, vinod...@gmail.com
Thanks for the support; it works fine now