upload a file in my server

sergio...@gigas.com

May 29, 2017, 7:56:08 AM5/29/17
hello team

In my project if I upload a file this is saved in the section files of rmp, but can I have these files stored on my local server?

thanks

Dipen Raval

May 29, 2017, 9:25:52 AM5/29/17
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi There,

Can you please tell us that would you like to store a file on internal server(within your organization)?

Thanks & Regards,
Dipen Raval
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

sergio...@gigas.com

May 29, 2017, 9:46:29 AM5/29/17

yes,i need upload from a file uploader input from a web interface

thank you

Gunjan Rajgure

May 29, 2017, 2:51:41 PM5/29/17
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, sergio...@gigas.com
Hello Sergio,

You can upload a file using File Upload Widget and these file available in RMP platform. You can download it at anytime to your local system. If you are have SEC configuration to store data on premise, then of course you can save your files on local system. Also if you want to keep uploaded file on google drive, you can do it. You just need to do integration with Google Drive connectors. Google Drive connectors are available in connector library of RunMyProcess platform. You can use it.

Hope this will helps you.

For any other related query, please feel free to contact with us.

Thanks & Regards
Gunjan Rajgure

On Mon, May 29, 2017 at 7:16 PM, <sergio...@gigas.com> wrote:

yes,i need upload from a file uploader input from a web interface

thank you
--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Dipen Raval

May 30, 2017, 5:26:25 PM5/30/17
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, sergio...@gigas.com
Hi Sergio,

Good Day.

Could you please confirm that issue has been clarified?
Please don't hesitate to contact us for any further query.

Thanks & Regards,
Dipen Raval
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess Support

sergio...@gigas.com

May 31, 2017, 2:57:17 AM5/31/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, sergio...@gigas.com
Good morning

Yes, we are finally looking for a solution, for now if I have been served your clarifications

thank you