Call url of the manual activity of sub process into main process

banerjee...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2015, 12:59:41 AM7/6/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Team,

In my application, i am using sub process, now after all the approvers approves ticket i am generating an email, to the initiator of the process, regarding the information of the ticket.

Now in this ticket i want to have the link of the manual task, so i was using the below one
Please click on this link <a href = "${get_next_url(1,false)}">here</a> to access the ticket.

But since the step id 1 is the id of the manual activity of sub process, and i am including this line in the email activity of the main process, so it is unable to execute this line and throws the error.

I.E Step 1 is not a manual activity.

Can you please tell me how to achieve what i am asking for

Please help....

Pankaj Kumar

Jul 6, 2015, 5:56:57 AM7/6/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, Somjit Banerjee
Hi Somjit,

"get_next_url" access the step_id in the process in which its used.
You can use the method "${get_next_url(1,false)" in the subprocess and pass the computed value in the parent process and use thes value in href link in mail notification.

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--