Cursor is moving in Numeric Textbox while user is typing.

dream...@gmail.com

Sep 17, 2016, 2:21:51 PM9/17/16
Hi All,

I have a a problem with a number input widget on my form as video can show you, the error on this widget is that the cursor is moving one position to left side while the user types any number. this causes a little confusion because if the user tries to enter a number in order, he can't do it because of this error.

I Attach a video that show the error.

Can you help me with any solution with this please?

thanks!

error_RMP.swf

Ankita Shrinath

Sep 17, 2016, 6:48:34 PM9/17/16
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com

Hi,

Kindly share the related screenshots of button properties for more understanding.

Regards,

Ankita

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Pankaj Kumar

Sep 18, 2016, 2:05:25 AM9/18/16

Are you using the "keypress" on input "Valor Factura" to calculate the value of "Tarifa IVA (16%)"? You are facing the issue as on keypress entered values are formatted but caret position remain the same.

You can use "listen to" property on java script widget, this way, calculation will be performed only once (on focus out) when the user entered the complete number.

Please find reference links as below:-

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

dream...@gmail.com

Sep 19, 2016, 8:26:58 AM9/19/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, dream...@gmail.com
Thanks for your answer ankitas, i attach a screenshoot of my button settings.

Best Regards.

rmp_valor_factura.png

dream...@gmail.com

Sep 19, 2016, 8:28:57 AM9/19/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, dream...@gmail.com
hi Pankaj Kumar, thanks for your answer. I will give a try to the listenTo property and i let you know the result.

Thanks

Best regards