url link for ${P_task_url}

ale...@niceshirt.org

Aug 12, 2013, 1:17:26 PM8/12/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
I created a public link for a Manual Task but I now need it to be private. However I would like to use an email notification with the link instead of using the "send email" within the MT feature.

This is my public link:

I can I make this a private link?

Please advise. Thank you

Gareth Thiveux

Aug 12, 2013, 1:42:12 PM8/12/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Alecia,

First of all, you have to set the Manual Task you don't want to be public anymore as private.
In order to do that, you have to go on your manual task in the process and untick the "Public" checkbox :
Images intégrées 1

Then, this is the link you should use in your email :

You'll find the ID of your manual task in the "Functional" tab of your MT :
Images intégrées 2

Regards,

Pre-Sales Consultant / Consultant Avant-Vente
 Fujitsu RunMyProcess
22 rue Chauchat, 75009 Paris - France (GMT+1)

Fujitsu RunMyProcess user? Please add a review on GoogleApps Marketplace

Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer ce message qu'en cas de nécessité.
Be environmentally friendly: do not print this email unless it is entirely necessary.

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

2013-08-12_19h29_18.png