History and Attachments

rcpet...@gmail.com

Apr 17, 2017, 9:40:30 AM4/17/17
Hi guys,

I have a main process that, after the first user iteration, generates parallel subprocesses.

The problem is that I want to control each subprocess history separately, but want that the attachments from main process are available to children processes.

Is this possible?

Because, if I check the "Share history and upload files" in the "Start a sub-process" tab, the attachments work fine, but the history of the subprocesses conflict (every time users act in a subprocess, the history of all subprocesses is updated). And if I don't check, the attachments doesn't show in the subprocesses.

Best Regards,
Rodrigo

Abhilash Sambhare

Apr 21, 2017, 6:28:29 AM4/21/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, rcpet...@gmail.com
Hi Rodrigo,

Good Day.

All our apology for delay in response.

You need to tick both the checkbox i.e "send variables" and "Share history and upload files" in "Start Subprocess Tab" to send the attachments from main process to child process.
While performing the iteration on mainprocess the instance of each subprocess is generated.So for each subprocess instance ,history will be maintained seperately.Hence there will be no updation in particular instance.

Hope this helps you.If I misunderstood your requirement,kindly share your process configuration with us.
Please don't hesitate to contact us for any query.

Thanks & Regards,
Abhilash Sambhare
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Dipen Raval

Apr 23, 2017, 1:52:35 PM4/23/17
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, rcpet...@gmail.com
Hi Rodrigo,

Good Day.

Could you please confirm that issue has been clarified.
Please don't hesitate to contact us for any further query.

Thanks & regards,
Dipen Raval
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess Support

rcpet...@gmail.com

May 2, 2017, 7:25:21 AM5/2/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, rcpet...@gmail.com
Hi guys,

sorry for the delay in response.

I ticked both checkboxes, but then the history becomes shared between all subprocesses. When I approve one, the history is updated in all of them.

The only way I could find to avoid this is not checking the "Share history and upload files", but then I lose the uploaded files.

Is there a way to manually send the files to subprocesses?

Regards,
Rodrigo Petriche

Sushma Padidela

May 2, 2017, 2:22:51 PM5/2/17
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, rcpet...@gmail.com
Hi Rodrigo,

You can send the file id's variable from main process to subprocess in the input tab of the sub process and then you use attach_file function in freemarker code to attach files manually to a manual task in sub process.

attach_file(file_variable, file_widget_id)

Please refer below url for more details.

Thanks,
Sushma
Fujitsu RunMyProcess

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Thanks,
Sushma
Fujitsu RunMyProcess

Gunjan Rajgure

May 5, 2017, 1:21:21 AM5/5/17
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, rcpet...@gmail.com
Hello Rodrigo,

Could you please confirm that issue has been clarified?

If still you have any query, please don't hesitate to contact with us.

Thanks & regards,
Gunjan Rajgure
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess Support