Start process with Message

jess...@gmail.com

May 7, 2015, 4:24:19 AM5/7/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

I have a issue, I'm trying start a process with a email, but when I send a email with direction process+XXXXXXXX...@runmyprocess.com the message doesn't appear in Message Boxes (RMP).

Only once I have recived a message with errors, but after I never have recived more messages.

What is it problem?

Regards,

Jessica

Shobhit Tripathi

May 7, 2015, 6:41:11 AM5/7/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

Could you please confirm whether you have configured the process as well or not.

Inside the Email triggering process you have to configure the options Map subject to,Map content to etc.

To configure the message kindly follow below steps:
1. Go to the Input parameter tab and "Add a variables" with cc, content, subject. (if you wanted to send any attachment with the Email then you need to add file(at below i.e. "Add a file" option)). See the attachment for better understanding. ("Email_input_config")

2. Also while sending you can use email with this format. process+XXXXXXXX...@runmyprocess.com (if you are testing process in TEST mode).

Kindly let us know if you are still facing any issue.

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Thanks & Regards,
Shobhit
Fujitsu- RunMyProcess
Email_input_config.PNG
Email event config.PNG

jessi mj

May 8, 2015, 2:51:51 AM5/8/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

I have checked configuration  and  I don't see some error. I have attached images with configuration.
Also I see that Message Box is not update, and I don't understand.

Please, I need some help.

Regards

Jessica

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community" group.

Config_Start.png
mssage.png
Update.png

Shobhit Tripathi

May 8, 2015, 3:54:21 AM5/8/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

Could you please confirm some below points-

1. Check the status again as this will be taking time to update because of mail activity. It will take approximately 5 min. to update.

2. Have you checked the "Processed messages" status box?

3. Have you tried with the email format provided earlier ?

4. Could you please check the "process report" instances as well.

5. Also could you please check with different "Parsing format" option in the Start event (like Text/XML/JSON..).

Kindly let us know and feel free to ask.

J.M.

May 8, 2015, 4:48:35 AM5/8/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

I'm having the same problem, and:
1.- The last update I see in RunMyProcess Shared Mailbox is yesterday morning, it has not changed from then.
2.- My processed messages list is empty
3.- I've tried to email, to the test address and to the live address, with no result
4.- My process doesn't appear on the process reports when I try to look for it.
5.- I've tried with the three formats (XML, JSON, TEXT) and the result is the same: The mail doesn't arrive, and my process doesn't start.

So, I would thank some advice or help, please.

Regards,

Sweta Suman

May 8, 2015, 9:45:30 AM5/8/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

Please make sure you are triggering process from Registered Email id .

Also, the sender of the email (from) must belong to the lane of the start event except for public process.

Hope this helps you.

Thanks,
Sweta
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--

Message has been deleted

jessi mj

May 11, 2015, 2:39:23 AM5/11/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

 and thanks for your reply Sweta, It´s working!

but I have a question, once I sent a email with account that not belong to the lane and this email was registered in message boxes although it was in tab message with errors. How this is possible?

Thanks and regards

Jessica

Sweta Suman

May 11, 2015, 2:51:14 AM5/11/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
HI Jessi,

Though you were sending Email from registered email-id, but that user don't belong to role that have Access Right to start the process.

That's why it was getting failed.

Please feel free to ask any further queries.

Thanks,
Sweta