i18n in Report Widget and JS displays default

roccod...@gmail.com

May 31, 2018, 10:00:13 PM5/31/18
Hello RMP

In a Report widget on a collection I have a column configured to translate an entry in the collection.
The collection is populated as follows

[{"name":"id_lang_heading","id":"e3e0a36f-2f6d-4b46-8782-e0404d6b4ac2","count_label":"Tre","value":"val","count_value":"counter_inter_3"}]

The value is the Entry ID defined in the App Translator, and the column Javascript is as follows

${P_quoted(i18n('[[name]]','[[name]]'))}

The report does not show the translation, but the default value instead, which is id_lang_heading.

In another column when I hard code the parameters it shows the translation I need.

${P_quoted(i18n('id_lang_heading','Default Lang Heading Text'))}

The same thing occurs in Javascript located in a Javascript widget, hard coded parameters perform the translation required, while parameters display the default, even if the default itself is a parameter.

Shows correct transaltion
alert("${ i18n('id_lang_heading', 'Default Lang Heading Text') }");

Shows default text
var id = "id_lang_heading";
var def = "Default Lang Heading Text";
var inter2 = "${i18n('" + id + "','" + def + "'" + ")}";
alert("inter2 " + inter2);

My requirement is to be able to save responses from custom lists or other inputs from the user, which could be saved in a collection, and display the responses in the correct language from a dictionary configured using the App Translator.

Cheers Rocco DeNino

i18n displays default.docx

Pankaj Kumar

Jun 4, 2018, 6:13:58 PM6/4/18
Hi Rocco,

We are working on reproducing this, we will update you soon on this or contact you if more information is needed.

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Dipen Raval

Jun 12, 2018, 11:36:05 PM6/12/18
Hi Rocco,

Our team is working on this issue, we will update you soon.

Thank you,
Dipen Raval
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

Rocco DeNino

Jun 27, 2018, 2:21:22 AM6/27/18
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hello Rmp

Can I get an update on this please.

Cheers Rocco DeNino

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community" group.

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/a/runmyprocess.com/group/supportforum/.