TypeError: Error #1009: Cannot access a property or method of a null object reference.

cst...@ferreyros.com.pe

Aug 3, 2017, 10:38:23 AM8/3/17
Good morning,
From a few days to the moment a process is saved the following error message appears:

TypeError: Error #1009: Cannot access a property or method of a null object reference.
at com.toolbox::CodeHightLighter/clear()
at com.rmp.design.view.controls::SourceCodeEditor/clear()
at com.rmp.design.view.process.popup::ScriptingWindow/onClickSaveScript()
at com.rmp.design.view.process.popup::ScriptingWindow/__save_click()

If I give it away, keep it straight, and the process works.

However, you do not experience this error message earlier.

Waiting for your prompt response.

regards

error1.jpg

Abhilash Sambhare

Aug 4, 2017, 5:40:45 AM8/4/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, Cstirmp Outsourcing
Hello Sir,

As per my understanding,it seems that one or more object referenced is not available in the method.

Please make sure you are passing correct values into the method where it has declared.

Kindly specify your requirement.It would be grateful if you provide the code snippet you are implementing into the process.

Thanks & Regards,
Abhilash Sambhare
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Dipen Raval

Aug 5, 2017, 1:21:03 PM8/5/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, Cstirmp Outsourcing
Hi Sir,

Awaiting for your response.

Thanks & Regards,
Dipen Raval
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

Cstirmp Outsourcing

Aug 5, 2017, 3:04:45 PM8/5/17
to Dipen Raval, Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community

The detail is that this message comes exporadically when you save the process, previous implementations have been made and this message has never come out, considering that the structures used are similar to other projects. The image that is attached is the only thing that comes out. Greetings.

Hi Sir,

Awaiting for your response.

Thanks & Regards,
Dipen Raval
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

Ghanshyam Mule

Aug 8, 2017, 8:17:30 AM8/8/17
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, cst...@ferreyros.com.pe
Hello Sir,

I agree with you whatever you told us in last reply. But from error it seems that variable is declared but not instantiated.
Could you please initialize auxDias2 variable which is defined in the code.

And also we want to know about auxDias2 variable & what do you want to perform with it.

Please correct me if i misunderstood your requirement.

regards,
Ghanshyam
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

Cstirmp Outsourcing

Aug 8, 2017, 9:29:24 AM8/8/17
to Ghanshyam Mule, Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community
good morning,
The variable is initialized at the beginning of the process, and is used as an auxiliary variable after a timer is executed.Imágenes integradas 1

 But this is not the inconvenience since the project has always had this timer and the project has been correctly guarded, this message not only comes out in this particular project if not at all for some days since it was reported.

Also mention that it is then saved and everything works correctly.

Greetings.

Richard Manga

Aug 17, 2017, 5:54:24 AM8/17/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, cst...@ferreyros.com.pe
Good morning Sir,

Please, is there any special plugin you have installed in your browser?

Can you make a revert of the process to the previous version and check if you are still facing this issue?

We are waiting for your feedback,

Best Regards,

Dipen Raval

Aug 19, 2017, 12:52:48 PM8/19/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, Cstirmp Outsourcing
Hi Sir,

Could you please confirm that issue has been clarified?
Please don't hesitate to contact us for any further query.

Thanks & Regards,
Dipen Raval
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Dipen Raval

Aug 21, 2017, 8:47:28 AM8/21/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, Cstirmp Outsourcing
Hi Sir,

Good Day.

Awaiting for your feedback to update the case.

Thanks & Regards,
Dipen Raval
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

Prachi Chandak

Aug 23, 2017, 6:33:04 AM8/23/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, Cstirmp Outsourcing
Hello Sir,

Could you please provide the status on the error #1009 so that we can update the case.

Thanks & Regards,
Prachi Chandak
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support