Connector Google site

ciche...@fater.it

Jun 5, 2014, 6:32:38 AM6/5/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hello,
I need to add a content to an existing subpage of a Google Site.

Previously there was the connector "Update a Subpage" under the Google Site provider and it accepted a content paramenter in HTML format.
Now, I cannot find that connector anymore.

I found only a similar connector "Update an entry" but it seems that parameters are different and the "body" parameter accept only XML format.

Could you clarify and help on this ?

Thank you !

thoshino

Jun 19, 2014, 6:40:58 PM6/19/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, ciche...@fater.it
Hi,

We are removing Connectors from our library, as APIs get deprecated.
Not everything is completely up to date, but we are working on it.
BTW, we welcome contributors! :)

As for your question, if you can't find the exact function you need in our Connectors library, you can always create your own.
It is fast and more fit to use the correct API, than try to workaround with something not made for it.

Here is the official documentation about Google Sites API

I hope this helps.

Best regards,

Taka