Versioning - New Changes

jamie....@welchallyn.com

Apr 1, 2016, 11:43:11 AM4/1/16
Can someone please contact me regarding how to work with the versioning within RMP? I have a project with a long history. I want to make changes off of a production version even though there have been changes made since that production version.

I want to be able to keep the changes made after the production version but before I finish with those changes, I need to make a small change to the production version and re-promote the new changes to production before I can finish with the old changes.

Any help would be appreciated.

Jamie
Jamie....@welchallyn.com
315 707 2377

jamie....@welchallyn.com

Apr 1, 2016, 11:44:20 AM4/1/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, jamie....@welchallyn.com
rmp.png

Bidisha Das

Apr 2, 2016, 3:09:27 AM4/2/16
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,
I am not so clear about what exactly your requirement is. As per my understanding,if you want to make any changes in Production Version,you need to first move it to Test version,make changes & then move it back to Production version.If you are making changes to any resource in your project which is included in your production version and you want the change to reflect in your production,then you need to check "Keep updated" for that particular resource in your production version.

Thanks & Regards
Bidisha