Default governance limit on connector callouts

somesh.m...@gmail.com

Feb 19, 2014, 11:00:57 AM2/19/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, somesh. mukherjee
Hi,

I have certain RMP connectors which uses RMP providers to consume our SOA services. There have been instances wherein during a higher load the calls have failed with "Call frequency too high" error.

I do not have any usage rule applied - with this setting what is the default restriction on the number of permissible callouts?

Thanks!

thoshino

Feb 21, 2014, 12:47:45 PM2/21/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, somesh. mukherjee, somesh.m...@gmail.com
Hi,

Can I ask a clarification question?

Your RMP connector is calling RMP API?
(RMP providers sounds like it is https://live.runmyprocess.com. is it ?)

or, is it calling something outside of RMP?
(our SOA services sounds like your domain)

Best regards,

Taka

Nicolas Triballier

Mar 17, 2014, 12:45:43 PM3/17/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, somesh. mukherjee, somesh.m...@gmail.com
Hi Somesh.

we have a regulation mechanism on providers with authentication scheme = none. That's the source of 'Call frequency is too high'.
This has been implemented to regulate users who mass call APIs on the web without being authenticated. It appears that this criteria (authentication scheme = none) is not 100% adapted since some webservices expect the credentials to be passed in the content of the request (cf your SOAP connector) or in the url, or in a header different from Authentication header.

ttyl

Nicolas