Report - highlight rows

Luigi

Dec 21, 2017, 9:15:47 AM12/21/17
Hello,
is it possible to highlight the rows of a report (process or WI) i.e. those containing a specific text in the data displayed or based on the content of a column ?

Or else, set the color of a column field if it contains a specific word ?

Thank you.

Ghanshyam Mule

Dec 21, 2017, 7:14:42 PM12/21/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, Luigi Cichella
Hi Luigi,

Yes it is possible to highlight the rows of process or WI report.

As per your requirement, you have to highlight color of row using specific condition or data.

So firstly we are  fetching data of selected row from WI/Process report using below specified function

var selectRowData=id_report.getSelectedLinesValues();

Here we consider row index as parameter to highlight color to row.

row_index=selectRowData[0]._row_;   //to fetch row index

Use addRowStyle() function to set css attributes to row with specified row index

id_report.addRowStyle(row_index,"testr");   // testr is the CSS class to set for the given row.

The testr is css class as follows:-

.testr{
    font-weight: bold;
    background-color: yellow;

}

Best regards,
Ghanshyam
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Luigi

Dec 22, 2017, 11:44:55 AM12/22/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, ciche...@fatergroup.com
Hello Ghanshyam,

if I understood, in your example the css style is assigned to the first row selected by the user: is it correct ?

But how can be assigned a style to all rows based on a criteria ?
i.e. all rows having a word in a specific column/field

Should I prepare a loop in java script ?

Thank you !

Ghanshyam Mule

Dec 22, 2017, 3:51:33 PM12/22/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, Luigi Cichella

Hello Luigi,

Firstly you need to calculate row count of report using function getRowCount()

var row_length=id_report.getRowCount();

Consider i have WI report & it has status column. The status column is having active or inactive values.
here i want to highlight rows of report whose status is active.

You need to iterate all rows using for loop then fetch all rows data & match column condtion accordingly.

for(var i=0;i<row_length;i++){

var row_content=id_report.getRowAllValues(i);  // To get rows content

//In the below code comparing column status whose value is active (row_content.measure_2 is nothing but status column)

if(row_content.measure_2=="active"){

id_report.addRowStyle(row_content._row_,"testr");  // accordingly set css to specified row & row_content._row_ is row id
}

Hope this help you.

Best regards,
Ghanshyam

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/a/runmyprocess.com/group/supportforum/.

Dipen Raval

Dec 24, 2017, 6:06:24 PM12/24/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, Luigi Cichella
Hi Luigi,

Good Day.

Could you please confirm that issue has been clarified?
Please don't hesitate to contact us for any further query.

Thanks & Regards,
Dipen Raval
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess Support

Prachi Chandak

Dec 26, 2017, 9:38:39 AM12/26/17
to Luigi Cichella, Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community
Hello Luigi,

Hope you are able to resolve the issue.
Awaiting for your feedback.

Please feel free to contact us for any further query.

Thanks & Regards,
Prachi Chandak
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

Luigi

Dec 28, 2017, 4:37:13 AM12/28/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, ciche...@fatergroup.com
Hello,
yes I think I can solve with the info and examples provided.

Thank you,
Luigi