Application History

sagar....@flowian.com

Aug 7, 2015, 6:28:35 AM8/7/15
Hi Team,

I have one Main process....from the main process we are triggering sub-process.

And I want to capture the application history of the sub-process.

When I update the sub-process..my history widget shows me a current activity recorded in the history widget.

But when I go ahead in the process my history widget is empty.

Also I have used the "get_history()" function but it also shows me the latest updated record.

Please help me to sort out this issue.

Regards,
Sagar

Murali

Aug 7, 2015, 8:45:11 AM8/7/15
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, sagar....@flowian.com
Hi Sagar,

Please follow below steps to achieve your requirement.
1) Capture the history in sub-process in a variable using get_history()
2) Append above variable value in a main-process variable each time the sub-process executes and use main-process variable to display in history widget.

Regards,
Murali