Debugging a process. Any help ?

Toni

Nov 17, 2014, 7:37:17 AM11/17/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, Conrad Antón
Hi guys,

I am trying to debug a process but it stops at one gateway(JOIN AND) and I don't know why. I attach one screenshot. Any help?

Thanks in advance.
Toni
--
*Confidencialidad/ Confidentiality notice*

The Eat Out Group SLU le informa de que este mensaje, la información
que contiene y cualesquiera archivos que adjunte se dirigen exclusivamente
a su destinatario, estando prohibida por Ley su distribución, copia
o utilización con cualquier finalidad. Si recibe este mensaje por error,
le rogamos que proceda a su eliminación definitiva y nos lo
comunique inmediatamente a través de correo electrónico o del teléfono
(+34) 93 367 00 00.

The Eat Out Group SLU le informa, asimismo, de que todos los datos
que reciba por esta vía serán almacenados, pudiendo ser incluidos en un
fichero de nuestra responsabilidad, donde se mantendrán bajo la más
estricta confidencialidad, con la finalidad de atender su solicitud y
dar cumplimiento a los lícitos objetivos de la empresa. Puede ejercitar
sus derechos de acceso, rectificación, cancelación y oposición, en los
términos que reconoce la Ley Orgánica 15/1999 de Protección de Datos,
dirigiéndose a nuestras oficinas en C/Alcalde Barnils, 64-68, Edif. B, 2ª.
Planta; Parque Empresarial Can Sant Joan; 08190 Sant Cugat del Vallés, o
enviando un e-mail a lo...@eatout.es

The Eat Out Group SLU informs you that this message, the
information contained and whoever files attached are intended for the
addressee only. It is forbided by law to disclose or copy the contents of
this e-mail without the sender's consent. If you have received this message
in error please delete this e-mail immediately and inform the sender
through e-mail or by telephone (+34) 93 367 00 00.

The Eat Out Group SLU also informs you, that the data received by this
way will be stored and can be included in a file of our responsibility,
in which they will keep below the more strict confidenciality, with the aim
of complying the licit objectives of our company. You can practice the
right of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, in the
terms recognized by Law, sending your request to our offices in
C/Alcalde Barnils, 64-68, Edif. B, 2n floor, Sant Cugat del Vallés
(Barcelona), or by e-mail to lo...@eatout.es
screenshoot_flow_17112014.png

Dimitri MELCHIOR Pro

Nov 17, 2014, 10:59:01 AM11/17/14
to RunMyProcess Support Forum, Conrad Antón
Hi Conrad,

The system detects inconsistencies into your process & stops it. Typically, if you have a SPLIT / AND dispatching into 3 branches & a JOIN gathering 2 branches after, it will make the JOIN never going forward.

Just as an example, the red-framed gateway in the image below should be a JOIN / OR instead of a JOIN / AND.

Inline image 1

Best regards.

--

Dimitri MELCHIOR

Project Manager

Fujitsu RunMyProcess user? Please add a review on GoogleApps Marketplace

Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer ce message qu'en cas de nécessité.
Be environmentally friendly: do not print this email unless it is entirely necessary.

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

usuari...@eatout.es

Nov 17, 2014, 11:28:07 AM11/17/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, conrad...@eatout.es
Hi Dimitri,

I modified this red-framed gateway remplacing to JOIN / OR but the issue remains. It seems like the instance is stopped at earlier gateway, just the orange point step?

Thanks,

Best regards,
Toni

On Monday, November 17, 2014 4:59:01 PM UTC+1, Dimitri Melchior wrote:
> Hi Conrad,
>

> The system detects inconsistencies into your process & stops it. Typically, if you have a SPLIT / AND dispatching into 3 branches & a JOIN gathering 2 branches after, it will make the JOIN never going forward.
>

> Just as an example, the red-framed gateway in the image below should be a JOIN / OR instead of a JOIN / AND.
>

> Best regards.

> --
> Dimitri MELCHIOR
>

> Project Manager
> Contact: dmel...@runmyprocess.com
>
> Tel: +33(0)1 75 77 51 78
> Mobile : +33(0)6 52 70 89 82
> Website: Fujitsu RunMyProcess

Dimitri MELCHIOR Pro

Nov 17, 2014, 11:40:42 AM11/17/14
to RunMyProcess Support Forum, Conrad Antón
Could you give me the request id please?

Regards.

--

Dimitri MELCHIOR

Fujitsu RunMyProcess user? Please add a review on GoogleApps Marketplace

Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer ce message qu'en cas de nécessité.
Be environmentally friendly: do not print this email unless it is entirely necessary.

usuari...@eatout.es

Nov 17, 2014, 12:00:15 PM11/17/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, conrad...@eatout.es
efe675f2-6e73-11e4-9d41-22000b411df2

Thanks.

On Monday, November 17, 2014 5:40:42 PM UTC+1, Dimitri Melchior wrote:
> Could you give me the request id please?
>

> Regards.
>

> --
> Dimitri MELCHIOR
>

> Project Manager
> Contact: dmel...@runmyprocess.com
>
> Tel: +33(0)1 75 77 51 78
> Mobile : +33(0)6 52 70 89 82
> Website: Fujitsu RunMyProcess

Conrad Antón

Nov 19, 2014, 2:20:26 AM11/19/14
to Usuario Fhios, Dimitri MELCHIOR Pro, suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hello Dimitri,

You could see the problem?

Thanks

firma
Conrad Antón | Responsable de Desarrollo | conrad...@eatout.es | Telf. +34 933670175 | Mov. +34 695670220

firma

[...]

usuari...@eatout.es

Nov 26, 2014, 7:09:00 AM11/26/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, usuari...@eatout.es, dmel...@runmyprocess.com, Conrad Antón
Hi Dimitri,

we have detected this case (attached screenshot) about the same reproduced issue. Note the combination of AND + XOR JOIN gateways. Could it be a bug?

We think it might be interesting to have an evaluation function to check the designed flow rules before the execution of the instance.

Regards,
Toni

On Wednesday, November 19, 2014 8:20:26 AM UTC+1, Conrad Antón wrote:
> Hello Dimitri,
>

> You could see the problem?
>

> Thanks
>

> Conrad Antón | Responsable de Desarrollo | conrad...@eatout.es | Telf. +34 933670175 | Mov. +34 695670220

screenshot_pending_flow_26112014.PNG

thoshino

Nov 26, 2014, 12:18:30 PM11/26/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, usuari...@eatout.es, dmel...@runmyprocess.com, conrad...@eatout.es
Hi Toni,

I think the problem with the screen shot process is, there are 2 AND split gateways = total of 4 branches started, and only 1 AND join gateway with 2 branches merging.
Please refer to attached screen shot - error.png.

And also attached safe.png, this one should execute okay.

And I agree, if we were able to show warning about gateway inconsistencies at save, or anywhere before execution, it would be better.
Good idea for platform improvement, we will incorporate it. Thank you for the feedback.

Best regards,

Taka
error.png
safe.png