Sending Escalation Mail through timer trigger event

sarjera...@flowian.com

Jan 30, 2015, 5:40:02 AM1/30/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hello team,

I want to send escalation mail after 3days by using timer.

So please suggest me about how to trigger the timer to send an escalation email after 3days.

Thank You

Regards,
Sarjerao

Shobhit Tripathi

Jan 30, 2015, 5:56:14 AM1/30/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Sarjerao,

I am thinking that you wanted a process initiated by manager which assigns a task to the user (that is manual activity). And if he/she could not completed their task on the given time periods then a mail will be triggered to that user.

If this is your scenario then you can use "Intermediate timer", which holds the process (till the time arrives) at specific time (as per your requirement) and after then it will triggers a mail (via mail activity) to the user.

Is that your requirement?

Feel free to ask.

Thanks & Regards,
Shobhit
Fujitsu- RunMyProcess

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

sarjera...@flowian.com

Jan 30, 2015, 6:35:21 AM1/30/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Shobhit

Thanks for your reply.

I have got the solution.

Regards,
Sarjerao

em...@amolredij.com

Nov 2, 2016, 2:38:14 AM11/2/16
This is my requirement so how to configure it , If you can send me the screenshots or any solution.
Thanks

Pankaj Kumar

Nov 2, 2016, 3:14:55 AM11/2/16

Please refer to below link, in "Intermediary events" Heading, screen-print of process using Timer event is available.

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

Amol Redij

Nov 2, 2016, 3:15:59 AM11/2/16
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Ok thanks.

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community" group.

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/a/runmyprocess.com/group/supportforum/.