Tool analysis - doubts

fabio...@embraco.com

Aug 5, 2014, 8:01:33 AM8/5/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Good morning. I'm analysing RMP tool and got some technical doubts.
Can anyone help me to solve them?

1) Is it possible to automatic generate a Document ID (unique)?
2) Is it possible have a connection LDAP to get data from Active Directory (AD)?
3) Is it possible get approval from user out of the our domain?
4) How is the storage consumption of RMP documents? It consumes space from user Google drive?
5) There are API available? For instance an API to create a user in Active Directory automatically at the end of the flow.

Best Regards,
Fabio Zager
--

[image: Embraco Logo]

www.embraco.com

[image: bar.gif]

NOTICE: Embraco e-mail is for the designated recipient only and may contain
privileged, proprietary, or otherwise confidential information. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and
delete the original. Any other use or disclosure of the e-mail by you is
unauthorized.

[PORTUGUÊS] <http://disclaimer.embraco.com/portugues> [
<http://disclaimer.embraco.com/espanol>ESPAÑOL
<http://disclaimer.embraco.com/espanol>]
<http://disclaimer.embraco.com/espanol> [ITALIANO]
<http://disclaimer.embraco.com/italiano> [SLOVENSKY]
<http://disclaimer.embraco.com/slovensky> [中文]
<http://disclaimer.embraco.com/chinese>

Gareth Thiveux

Aug 5, 2014, 8:31:22 AM8/5/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Fabio,

Thanks for your interest in the Fujitsu RunMyProcess platform.
Please find below some answers to your questions :
1) Is it possible to automatic generate a Document ID (unique)?
I don't know exactly what you mean, but you can use the Freemarker function uuid() in order to generate a universally unique identifier. You could also use the timestamp function or the next_value one.

2) Is it possible have a connection LDAP to get data from Active Directory (AD)?
We provide a LDAP Adapter used in conjunction with our Secure Enterprise Connector (SEC) in order to query an On-premise AD from our cloud platform.

3) Is it possible get approval from user out of the our domain?
Well, if the user is a user on the RunMyProcess account, it's not a problem (even if he's not from the same domain).
If the user isn't a RunMyProcess user, you'll be able to define public manual tasks that can be approved by users who are not authenticated on the platform (processes can also be triggered publicly). In order to benefit from the "Public forms" option, you need to suscribe to the usage-based package, as this option is not available for user-based package.

4) How is the storage consumption of RMP documents? It consumes space from user Google drive?
Unless you explicitely use some Google Drive integration within your project, RunMyProcess doesn't store anything elsewhere than in its own storage space. Based on the pricing model you've suscribed to, you'll be able to store up to 1 GB x number of users on RunMyProcess if you are user-based, and it will cost you 0.08 € per GB stored if you're usage-based.

5) There are API available? For instance an API to create a user in Active Directory automatically at the end of the flow.

We provide a library of 2400+ preconfigured connectors within the platform. You can access the full list by opening a free trial, and once on portal.runmyprocess.com (the development environment), check the Libraries > Connectors menu within the left-hand-side panel of the IDE.
As aforementioned, in order to integrate with your AD, you'll need to go through a combination of the SEC and the LDAP Apdater.

Hope you had all the answers to your question.
Don't hesitate to come back to us if you have any further questions.

Regards,

Customer Solutions Engineer
 Fujitsu RunMyProcess
3 rue de Gramont, 75002 Paris - France

Fujitsu RunMyProcess user? Please add a review on GoogleApps Marketplace

Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer ce message qu'en cas de nécessité.
Be environmentally friendly: do not print this email unless it is entirely necessary.

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---