Get value of a field in my collection from the script of anoteher column in a widget of type collection report

J.M.

Oct 21, 2016, 6:12:57 AM10/21/16

I have a collection report in a WI, and I'm trying to get the value of a field as:
"[[numSeguimiento]]"
for build a string which I will show in another column.

The problem is I'm getting undefined.

The values of numSeguimiento in the objects of the collection are like "100", "101", "102",... and so on.
I'm totally sure that my collection has this field and his name is correct (I can add the field normally and I see it correctly)

How could I get the value of a field in my collection from the script of another column in a collection report widget?

Thanks and regards.

J.M.

Oct 21, 2016, 7:00:03 AM10/21/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, javiermm...@gmail.com
Hi again,

I attach images for better understanding.
The screenshot of the script is not very clear due to the length of the line, but I copy-paste the content here:

"<a href=\"https://live.runmyprocess.com/live/117241425975434943/appli/318094?P_mode=TEST&P_version=&numSeguimiento=" + "[[numSeguimiento]]" + "\">" + "[[numSeguimiento]]" + "</a>";

Kindly regards

report_config.png
report_config_script.png
report_config_view.png

Murali

Oct 21, 2016, 7:02:39 AM10/21/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, javiermm...@gmail.com
Hi Javier,

Please update the Javascript in the column configuration as per detailed in userguide notes and refer to the solution provided for similar requirement in here.

To define content of calculated column, enter your javascript : ${P_user.name} "[[mycolumname]]" and "[[propertyname]]" and "[[MEASURE_1]]" at index "[[_row_]]" or if("[[myvar]]"=="0"){"bad";}else{"good";}.

Regards,
Murali
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

https://groups.google.com/a/runmyprocess.com/forum/#!msg/supportforum/o5kucRhOAEY/Sjze_q0wZCMJ

javiermm...@gmail.com

Oct 21, 2016, 7:38:11 AM10/21/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, javiermm...@gmail.com
Hi Murali,

If you see my script in the post above, you will see I'm accessing the column value as it's explained in the userguide: "[[numSeguimiento]]"
That's the first thing i have checked looking for some info.

Referring to the post you linked, yes, The question is very very similar to my problem, but it seems the solution was reached via hangout, and it is not posted, so I don't know how that user solved it...
That was the second thing I checked.

So... Any idea?

Regards

Murali

Oct 23, 2016, 10:09:21 PM10/23/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, javiermm...@gmail.com
Hi Javier,

Please try to display the column values initially to see that values retrieved correctly from collection and verify the anchor tag.

Javier Martín

Oct 25, 2016, 3:41:46 AM10/25/16
Hi Murali,

I've tried the field by itself, and it is shown correctly
I've tried the anchor tag by itself, an it is shown correctly too.
My problem comes combining them

Any idea? I'm waiting you to solve it via hangout. It is urgent, please.

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Murali

Oct 27, 2016, 12:11:16 AM10/27/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, javiermm...@gmail.com
Hi Javier,

Please ping me on hangout today, and will plan for quick screenshare.