How To update my lis

mosa.gh...@gmail.com

Oct 13, 2013, 8:45:29 AM10/13/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com

Hello Support ,

I am trying to fill a list when the user selecting a specific field in another list then the list should be active and required, now what I need if the user change the value ,how to reurn back a list to the default value ,still appear the selected value. Please see the example below which is illustrates what I need:-

list A contains
Customer
SITA

List B Contains
Direct
Indirect

Now , When the user select a Customer option form List A then the List B should be active and Required.and if the user change the value in list A to SITA the the list B should be inactive and not required which is applicable and implemented ,and return back the value in list to "select an item" default value which is not implemented and applicable which is what I need to implement.I already used the below code with no luck :

id_ListB.setSelectedLabel("");
RMPApplication.setVariable("pv_ListB","");

Please Advise.

Regards,
Mousa Gharaibeh

madhuri.ru...@gmail.com

Oct 14, 2013, 3:09:32 AM10/14/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, mosa.gh...@gmail.com

Hi Mousa,
Try using id_ListB.reset()function to reset list.

Thanks,
Madhuri,Fujitsu

mosa gharaibeh

Oct 14, 2013, 8:01:26 AM10/14/13