List Box

sagar....@flowian.com

Oct 4, 2017, 1:34:27 AM10/4/17
Hello Team,

In my project I have used the List (Selected the Picker property in properties section) of Type Users.

What I want is to get Notified when the Entered User is not present in the List.

Is there any event which is emitted by the List when No Matching item found in the list so that I can listen to that event and take appropriate action once the event is thrown.

How can we do this?

Thanks & Regards,
Sagar

sagar....@flowian.com

Oct 9, 2017, 12:46:08 AM10/9/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, sagar....@flowian.com
Hello All,

Any updates ..?

Thanks

Prachi Chandak

Oct 10, 2017, 7:28:47 AM10/10/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, Sagar Wadekar
Hi Sagar,

List widget gives a message 'No matches found' when particular user is not present in list. You can do work around using java-script to display a proper message. Refer the screenshot below.
Let us know if you need any other help.

Thanks & Regards,
Prachi Chandak
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

no match found.PNG

sagar....@flowian.com

Oct 11, 2017, 3:35:04 AM10/11/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, sagar....@flowian.com
Hello Prachi,

Thanks for the reply.

You are right if the item is not found, the listbox is showing the notification message. But it is the notification to user. What I want is to show other options when there is no user with the name entered in the textbox of the list.

Basically I want to write a script which will show the other options to End user if the required item is not present in the List Box.

Thanks & Best Regards,
Sagar

Prachi Chandak

Nov 15, 2017, 11:18:58 AM11/15/17
to Sagar Wadekar, Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community
Hello Sagar,

RMP List Widget will not allow to customize the in-built message provided.
If you want to develop same type of list then you have to implement it using Jquery or any other supportive language.
Sorry but this can't be done directly via RMP list widget.

For any other query please feel free to contact us.

Thanks & Regards,
Prachi Chandak
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Sagar Wadekar

Nov 16, 2017, 12:15:55 AM11/16/17
to Prachi Chandak, Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community
Hi Prachi,

Thanks for the reply and Explanation.

Regards,

photo
Sagar Wadekar
Web & Cloud Solutions, Flowian Solutions Pvt. Ltd