ROR plugin for OJS doesn't seem to upload properly

Sushant V

Aug 7, 2023, 7:20:32 AM8/7/23
to ROR Technical Forum

OJS version: 3.1.2.0

We are trying to install the ror plugin on OJS 3.1.2.0 but when uploading the plugin, the plugin name just displays:

##plugins.generic.ror.displayName## which suggests it hasn't uploaded properly.

The guide here suggests the ROR plugin can be used with OJS 3.x with some modifications. https://docs.pkp.sfu.ca/ror-plugin/en/ror-plugin

So we are not sure, what else we can do to debug the issue.

Thanks!

Edilson Damasio

Aug 7, 2023, 7:36:28 AM8/7/23
to Sushant V, ROR Technical Forum
Dear Sushant,
In OJS 3.1 didn´t work, my IT analyst said.
The description that the ROR is for OJS 3.2.
I´m waiting for my OJS to activate.

Best,

Edilson Damasio
Bibliotecário da UEM
Departamento de Matemática
Bloco F-67 - Biblioteca Setorial
Doutor em Ciência da Informação
UFRJ/IBICT
Librarian, PhD. IBICT/Federal University of Rio de Janeiro
Maringá, Paraná, Brazil